Achievement Discussion

L3giOn

• 2 weeks later...

For those kill by numbers achievements, do you have to hit a save point or die after you get a few kills to make them count? Like RogueLeaderONE, I've been doing the drain pipe kills at Level 3 for over an hour, killing 1-3 bambinas at one checkpoint before quitting and reloading the same checkpoint for the kills. I've done about 50+ kills (I counted by actually writing down the kills on a piece of paper) and the achievement won't unlock.

I read the guide about the one on the ape spine, and it mentioned to jump over the balcony to die and reload the checkpoint. I got the ape spine achievement by doing the above no problems, so I'm wondering do you actually have to hit a checkpoint, or die for these kills to accumulate.

Anyway, this game is an easy 750+. The oni club, drain pipe and kreiger gun kills need a lot of patience to get. Frog eggs, ape spine and bambina heads are easy. Even without glitching, going through the game on co-op is much easier than doing it alone (teamwork counts a lot), even though they actually up the difficulty in co-op by adding those crystal things that you'd need to destroy during the missions. Although I hate the camera (lack of), I still had some fun doing this from start to finish with my friend.

• 3 weeks later...

Weird glitch

Hi folks I'm new here - but been a long time viewer of the site

Weirdest thing happened trying to get the Debt Collector artifact achievement

I Got all of them - up comes the hidden artifact achievements bloops for each chapters specific hidden artifact when i've played through the game

All I need is the Debt Collector one - but it shoudlve came up already having completed the game and got all the artifacts right?

wrong

I go back over the chapters and notice that its reading I didnt pick up the hidden artifact on Level 5 - Tunisia '67.

Even tho I got awarded the achievement for finding it and all the others.

I completed that chapter with 4/4 artifacts and begin the the next final chapter then completed the game.

But no debt collector achievement

All I need is this achievement to complete the offline achievements

got everything else.

If anyone wants to do that level glitch thingy i been reading about on here where your online MP partner dupes his achievements when you do the last chapter of each level - Then add me please

I'll gladly help out with anything you need achievements-wise

Gamertag - Deadeye Samurai

Its cool i finally got ther debt collectoor achievement - just had to wipe my game save and start from scratch - bloody annoying - but it worked

that last save musta been corrupted.

Still need an online multiplayer partner to complete those MP achievements for Abe and Liz please

Gamertag - Deadeye Samurai

• 8 months later...

Sorry about resurrecting an old thread, but I really need somewhere to rant about this.

What's up with the two-player split-screen mode? We played through and the only player to get any of the achievements were player 1. Player 2 got nada, zip, zero...

Player 2 couldn't even pick up artifacts. Lame, lame, lame...

Not to mention that there are achievements to play through the levels, as single player? wtf?! What's up with that?

I must say I am really disappointed with that. Why can't everyone do like Fable 2 and have Player 2 get achievements just by playing along with player 1? So much more fun and inspires multiplaying, even on one console.

Very disappointed :(

/Domantos

Well, it kinda works, as I got the 'It takes two' achievement and we were only playing co-op on the console. I could also get the artifacts and the 'kill 50 enemies by doing stuff' ones, but my finacee got nada :(

Guess we'll have to go through it again with her as player 1...

Again, how hard can it be to let two players 'load' their save and have the game record the progress to both of them? I really don't see the problem on that one...