Achievement Discussion

L3giOn

I've been trying the 'companion' (the synchronize an emote in coop), but me and a friend couldn't unlock it...mainly coz I think he's an idiot, lol

Any ways, I could use help with this one, if any one would like to help, thanks.

GT : Geeluc

I had the same problem with my cousin. The way I did it made it much much easier. I just signed in someone else on the second controller and pressed/released the button at the same time. It was easy as hell that way for me, must be a 'perfect expression' of course. Just do it locally (you controlling both controllers).

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for books, keys, dolls, any collectables, money, items that you have or any help to get me achievments.

Will repay the favour with a one month xbox live subscription. I actually have 3 of these (won them in a competition and my XBL dont run out for 2 years so i dont need them) so ill give them out to anyone who can help me get any achievments or help me out in any way.

Add SIM0N 93 (0 is a zero)

Many thanks , see you soon ! :)

Can anyone please tell me how this Temple of Shadows thing works. I have only 2 achievements left, The Executioner being one of them. I had to start my game over because I found out too late that if you do the Temple of Light stuff, then you can't sacrifice people. I'm wondering how I can gain access to the temple (I've heard you have to eat 5 chunky chicks in front of the gate, which I did and it did nothing) and if there's anything else I should know about when I get into the temple. Also when's the earliest in the game I can go in there? I don't want to do any Temple of Light crap and mess it up again.

Dunno if you sorted this one yet, but the more renown you have the more people you can get to follow you. Just go Bowerstone Market, get as many people as possible to follow you, fast travel to the Temple, place them in the circle and pull the lever. You need 10 but I did it with 4,4, and then 2. Extra bonus for your wife at 12 noon!!

If you choose any ending other than the love one, can you still get the completionist achievement if you didn't teach the dog the pub game tricks in time?

I think you can watch someone else do it and get the achievement for yourself. If you pick the ending without the dog treasure hunting is impossible!

Can anyone tell me if it's impossible to get any of the achievements after you pass a certain point in the game or choose one quest rather than another? I really don't want to have to start a new game just to get a particular achievement because, to be honest, I am finding a lot of the game a boring grind (particular having to do jobs for ages to earn money to buy houses and shops).

Quest wise I've just finished The Crucible and have been told I should clean up any unfinished business before heading to the Spire. I read that I have to choose which one of the Temples of Shadow and Light to save but will this choice affect any achievements?

Can anyone tell me if it's impossible to get any of the achievements after you pass a certain point in the game or choose one quest rather than another? I really don't want to have to start a new game just to get a particular achievement because, to be honest, I am finding a lot of the game a boring grind (particular having to do jobs for ages to earn money to buy houses and shops).

Quest wise I've just finished The Crucible and have been told I should clean up any unfinished business before heading to the Spire. I read that I have to choose which one of the Temples of Shadow and Light to save but will this choice affect any achievements?

Hi, all achievements are available after The Spire. Carefull on the 'Treasure Island Of Doom' quest, there is a silver key and a gargoyle on the island, if you dont get them then you cant go back!

Hi, all achievements are available after The Spire. Carefull on the 'Treasure Island Of Doom' quest, there is a silver key and a gargoyle on the island, if you dont get them then you cant go back!

Cheers. Luckily I already picked up that Gargoyle and key when I did that quest. I've got 12 more achievements to get now and four of those are storyline ones that I will polish off tonight. As long as I haven't missed out on any other keys or gargoyles that you can permanently lose I will be set to get all but two achievements by the end of the week (The Completionist because of the money-grabbing Pub Games thing and The Dollcatcher because I don't know if I can be bothered with the effort of trying to find four different people to trade with).