Achievement Trading Thread

Spartan

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I crossed this idea by my buddy and I'm waiting to hear back from him. I've got a good plan set up. We need 2 more people so we can boost for "Mr. Popularity" and "The Cleaner". It will take 1 session for each traitor kill you need. This is the setup. You do 4 round matches (because there are 4 players)

Player 1

Player 2

Player 3

Player 4

At the start it's player 1's turn on this round. Player 3 kills Player 2. Player 1 kills Player 3 for a Traitor kill. Player 4 kills Player 1. Player 1 respawns as a cop and kills player 4 for a personal revenge. Round over. Next round is Player 2's turn. After 4 rounds, each player should have 1 traitor kill and 1 personal revenge kill. This will take 90 to 100 sessions depending on how many traitor kills you already have. (I have 11 already and 4 personal revenge) Once everyone has "The Cleaner", we just do the traitor kill and player 4 suicides speeding up the process. Tell me what you guys think. If my buddy agrees, we will need 2 people who are available almost every weekday. We could also set 5 rounds and we could work on the wins achievements and "Most Wanted" by doing even splits to add some fun in there.

I crossed this idea by my buddy and I'm waiting to hear back from him. I've got a good plan set up. We need 2 more people so we can boost for "Mr. Popularity" and "The Cleaner". It will take 1 session for each traitor kill you need. This is the setup. You do 4 round matches (because there are 4 players)

Player 1

Player 2

Player 3

Player 4

At the start it's player 1's turn on this round. Player 3 kills Player 2. Player 1 kills Player 3 for a Traitor kill. Player 4 kills Player 1. Player 1 respawns as a cop and kills player 4 for a personal revenge. Round over. Next round is Player 2's turn. After 4 rounds, each player should have 1 traitor kill and 1 personal revenge kill. This will take 90 to 100 sessions depending on how many traitor kills you already have. (I have 11 already and 4 personal revenge) Once everyone has "The Cleaner", we just do the traitor kill and player 4 suicides speeding up the process. Tell me what you guys think. If my buddy agrees, we will need 2 people who are available almost every weekday. We could also set 5 rounds and we could work on the wins achievements and "Most Wanted" by doing even splits to add some fun in there.

I'm avaliable! Feel free to add me!

Want to get all online achievements asap as i think this game sucks online. (In my opinion). Want people dedicated to gaining the achievements and not leaving after they have gained just theirs. Work long hours friday through sunday but on and available every weekday and night. Send me a message and we'll get these done.

I accepted both of your friends requests. Like the other guy, weekdays are good for me. Any time when all 4 of us are online is good. I'm still waiting to hear back from my buddy, but I'm sure he's down. These matches will go quick. I imagine about 5 hours total for the two tough achievements. "Most Wanted" will take a bit longer, but I've already gotten a bunch of money online. The main focus is for Mr. Popularity and The Cleaner as those are (IMO) the toughest achievements to get. The rest you will get automatically. Once we got those two we can consider going for the wins and money and such.

Go ahead and add "M Schofield" and tell him you were referred by me for Kane and Lynch boosting. He's the other guy, he's my dedicated achievement buddy for all games.

Looking to get into a boosting party .. if you need an extra guy or what not hit me up with a friend request and if its not to much trouble just send a message along with the FR naming the game and i'll know why your adding me .. to send me message or a friend request click the linkable pics beside my gamercard in my sig below .. thanks guys !

I'm up for boosting as well. I need all the lengthy ones, like $150,000,000, 100 traitor kills, 30 personal revenge kills, and 200 sessions played. I have Wednesday and Thursday off, so if any of you guys are gonna be on on those days, let me know and we'll do this. :)

I'm gonna make a list for who wants to join, I'm going to start doing it at around 12pm PST on Wednesday afternoon. Let me know and I'll add you to the list.

1.) InvisibleBanana

2.)

3.)

4.)

5.)

6.)

7.)

8.)

I'm up for boosting as well. I need all the lengthy ones, like $150,000,000, 100 traitor kills, 30 personal revenge kills, and 200 sessions played. I have Wednesday and Thursday off, so if any of you guys are gonna be on on those days, let me know and we'll do this. :)

I'm gonna make a list for who wants to join, I'm going to start doing it at around 12pm PST on Wednesday afternoon. Let me know and I'll add you to the list.

1.) InvisibleBanana

2.)

3.)

4.)

5.)

6.)

7.)

8.)

wednesday isnt good for me. thursday friday and saturday i will be available for most of the day. sign me up. also add AutoMAG45 as well. i might have some more people who are also interested, i'll let you know

1.) InvisibleBanana

2.)

3.)

4.)

5.)

6.)

7.)

8.)

also add tDI Punisher. I'm thinking we can do this on thursday at 7PM EST or earlier that day.

1.) InvisibleBanana

2.)

3.)

4.)

5.)

6.)

7.)

8.)

heres the new line up

1.) InvisibleBanana

2.) I3laze A 50

3.) AutoMAG45

4.) tDI Punisher

5.) don manolito

6.) ICED OUT SNIP3R

7.)

8.)

So far agreed time with most ppl is Thursday 11/29/07 at 7PM EST. If that time is not good for anyone hit me up or InvisibleBanana with a message