1.) InvisibleBanana

2.) I3laze A 50

3.) AutoMAG45

4.) tDI Punisher

5.) don manolito

6.) ICED OUT SNIP3R

7.)

8.)

So far agreed time with most ppl is Thursday 11/29/07 at 7PM EST. If that time is not good for anyone hit me up or InvisibleBanana with a message

Hmm...I'll try and join for all this, I need the 150$$ Million, and traitor/personal revenge kills. But I live in the UK, so if you work out what time I can come on, then I'll join, if not, I'll wait to Friday Night/Saturday..

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heres the new line up

1.) InvisibleBanana

2.) I3laze A 50

3.) AutoMAG45

4.) tDI Punisher

5.) don manolito

6.) ICED OUT SNIP3R

7.)

8.)

So far agreed time with most ppl is Thursday 11/29/07 at 7PM EST. If that time is not good for anyone hit me up or InvisibleBanana with a message

could you please add me to the list. Thursday at 7pm EST is perfect for me thanks

I and one of my good friends have been trying to boost each other other for the last 3 nights or so, and its gets extremely hard having no one else trustworthy to work with in this game... most games we end up with noobs who kill us at the last second; then just leave the game... just as well most of the achievements are extremely hard to get alone. I (vieal) and my friend (eastboundbbgun) are willing to do this with anyone around our time, 10pm-1am eastern., and we are completely free sundays and mondays.

I and one of my good friends have been trying to boost each other other for the last 3 nights or so, and its gets extremely hard having no one else trustworthy to work with in this game... most games we end up with noobs who kill us at the last second; then just leave the game... just as well most of the achievements are extremely hard to get alone. I (vieal) and my friend (eastboundbbgun) are willing to do this with anyone around our time, 10pm-1am eastern., and we are completely free sundays and mondays.

i kno what u mean its hard to boost in this game. I got most of the traitor kills legit in player matches i just wait for someone to become a traitor and i automatically focus on that guy i can care less about any1 else.

Alright, so sorry Gagehunter and Red Eyes Metal, we never seem to be able to meet up with you guys since you're from the UK. If anybody from the US wants to boost this on weekdays, add me to your friends list. I've got some people already but having a bigger pool of boosters available will make this easier.

I'm interested in

10 personal revenge kills

50 Traitor Kills

??? Wins as a Merc (escaping with the most money as a merc)