Achievement Trading Thread

Spartan

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need 2 players to do all the FREE DLC Achievements tonight at 11pm (GMT Time Zone). Must have the DLC downloaded and a mic.

Here's the link to the session:

http://www.trueachievements.com/gamingsession.aspx?gamingsessionid=249450

You have to register on the site (only takes about 5 minutes not even) to join the session but its worth it! Its a great site for finding boosting sessions for particular games/achievements.

However, if you don't want to register on the site but still want to be in the session just send me a message on xbox live telling me you want to join the session and if there are spaces left then you can join :)

Hope to see 2 players really want to finish this game off!

GT: iaMeRiiCaNo x

Edited by The Achievement Junkie

• 3 weeks later...

I'm looking for a few people for a money and merc wins boosting session. It will be Tuesday, October 30th at 12:00 EST (-4 GMT). We can start with 4 people.

Here is a link to the session:

http://www.trueachievements.com/gamingsession.aspx?gamingsessionid=255710

If you don't have a TrueAchievements account and want to join, PM me on XBL!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey,

I am looking to get all the online achievements in this long dead and terrible game. If you want to suffer together for the greater cause of 1250/1250 please do send me a message and we can try to get some of it knocked off.

Thanks! I am Pacific Time Zone!

GT ModernViking

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm looking to finish my long over due 200 fragile alliance matches. We need four people to start a match, hit me up if you want to boost. We can boost money achievements along the way, i'm done them all already.

GT: rapid riot boy

When you send me a friend request be sure to send me a message as well saying Kane and Lynch or else i won't know who you are. Thanks!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looking to start this game very soon. Possibly on sunday (9/1/13) so I am looking for a co-op partner to play with...if I haven't already found one by then. Hit me up on XBL with a friend request and message saying "Kane & Lynch" so that I know what you're adding me for.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...