Achievement Discussion

L3giOn

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I swear to god if this game doesn't have more co-op acheivements then those two I'll be upset. I was looking forward to this game for a while thinking i could play with my girlfriend thinking i could grind a lot of achievements with her, but with only 2 i don't know if it's worth my money.
Wow What if they did away with achievements all together? I guess you would quit gaming. This is so sad that this is where some gamers have gone. What did you do prior to this generation gaming when there were no achievement points? Can't you game just for the fun of gaming? Geeez

why should you playing video games be limited to what achievements are there?

play with her anyways dude. spend some quality time together, and don't user her for achievements! ;)

Thank You! I'm glad that some others feel as I do.

I love getting achievements too but I'm too much of a gamer to allow achievements dictate whether I play a game or not. I like gaming for the fun and challenge of the game itself.

Reading this thread I saw alot of comments about only two coop achievs. I would think that you could earn most of them while playing coop. Except "finish game with AI", obviously. The adversarial mp achievs can be considered coop IMO, after all MP is two vs. two. Just my 2 cents:drunk

Well if you ask me..I think that

Retirement Savings Plan - Earn one billion dollars in total in ranked matches

is the same with Seriously in Gears of War:omg

I'm a bit worried about this one as well, really depends on how fast the money comes in online matches, and how easy it'll be to boost it.

In a few screenshots of online one team had $151,000 and I think the other team had $51,000.

EDIT: I just saw another screenshot were one team had $294,000 and the other had $141,000

EDIT 2: Last edit I hope... I just found some nice info for you all

The name of the game is the collect as much money as possible, while staying alive. For every NPC you drop, you get $1000. For every live opponent, its $3000. Completing objectives increases your payout even more. The first game we were in, GamingD and I amassed over $1,000,000 to the amusement of the EA people. Second game, we were over $2.5 million and on a roll.

Source: http://www.gamertagradio.com/vbportal/forums/showthread.php?p=32611

In a few screenshots of online one team had $151,000 and I think the other team had $51,000.

EDIT: I just saw another screenshot were one team had $294,000 and the other had $141,000

EDIT 2: Last edit I hope... I just found some nice info for you all

Source: http://www.gamertagradio.com/vbportal/forums/showthread.php?p=32611

Thats definetly good news.

Might pick this one up if I have the cash, sounds like a good time.