Achievement Discussion

L3giOn

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The achievements look like they will be fun to get, unlike Gears where you have to get 100 kills with each weapon online, these are in single player. They also have a good assortment of online achievements that should be fun to go after like the $1 billion total revenue accumulated online

Im just wondering what the secret achievements are.....:confused:

I really like the sound of the game so far , the achievements look good too , but it won't be easy , the co-op achievements are just easy to get , if you have a good co-op partner :) if you have the noobest nooby as your co-op partner? hmmm it might be a lil' dificult...but not impossible.

Wow.

I just finished watching "Fiddler On the Roof" and within 24 hours after watching, I already see homage to it.*

Otherwise, achievements don't look REDICULOUSLY hard, but quite a few just come in time. No matter, I like this game already and will probably play it enough to get most of them :)

*the achievement "If I were a rich man" seems to reference the song of the same name...just a guess, but hey, you never know...

Doe anybody know if the Felin-2C counts as a Machine Gun or an Assault Rifle?

IRL, it's an assault rifle, but it's in the machine gun section of the Primary Guns list.

And for that matter, how about the AUG? It's also in the MG section with the PKM, SAW, and M134. Basically I'm trying to do the Machine Gun achievement without using a weapon that couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. ;)

Yes they do.

I've gotten achievements online and offline when I know for sure I hadn't gotten the full amount in either mode. I got my 50 melee kills in my second ranked match, after playing through the campaign.

I do not know if weapons kills in unranked matches count. I would assume they do, but I can't be certain as I haven't gotten any of those achievements in unranked and a lot of the achievements that are done online have to be done in ranked games.

Yes they do.

I've gotten achievements online and offline when I know for sure I hadn't gotten the full amount in either mode. I got my 50 melee kills in my second ranked match, after playing through the campaign.

I do not know if weapons kills in unranked matches count. I would assume they do, but I can't be certain as I haven't gotten any of those achievements in unranked and a lot of the achievements that are done online have to be done in ranked games.

What's up Dynasty G315T?? What do you think of this one?? I like it. Achievements are pretty cool too.

Is the MP7 a sub-machine gun? Just want to make sure I'm going for the sub-machine gun achievement and just want to make sure I'm not wasting my time using the MP7 since I havn't seen an area where they tell you what is an assault rifle or what.. though for most of them it is pretty obvious :D

For the Partner AI achievement, you have to . . . PLAY THE WHOLE THING WITH THE AI! If you play part of it with a friend over XBL, then part with the AI, that part you did with the AI will count towards the achievement, and you can go back through Mission Select and do the parts you did with a human player over again with the stupid bot.