Achievement Discussion

L3giOn

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doe anybody know if the Felin-2C counts as a Machine Gun or an Assault Rifle?

IRL, it's an assault rifle, but it's in the machine gun section of the Primary Guns list.

And for that matter, how about the AUG? It's also in the MG section with the PKM, SAW, and M134. Basically I'm trying to do the Machine Gun achievement without using a weapon that couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. ;)

You've probably figured it out for sure, and I'm not positive about it, but here goes:

I'm betting they are Assault Rifles. They are in the real life, and they both can have frontmounts, and I don't think there are sections (the Dao-X is in the middle of them all, it's a shotty). But PKM is your best bet for accuracy and power, IMO for the machine gun ach.

ok so i beat the game and got the achievements for lvl 1-5 with my friend we stopped at miami at which point i started another game with another friends cuz he wanted to play the game with me. then i went back to my friend who i played b4 and beat the game with him for some weird reason neither him or me got the achievement for the last lvl. we were both pissed does anyone have any idea what could have happend?

ok so i beat the game and got the achievements for lvl 1-5 with my friend we stopped at miami at which point i started another game with another friends cuz he wanted to play the game with me. then i went back to my friend who i played b4 and beat the game with him for some weird reason neither him or me got the achievement for the last lvl. we were both pissed does anyone have any idea what could have happend?

You were probably on Recruit.

Or you did not start from the start of the level.

You were probably on Recruit.

Or you did not start from the start of the level.

Yea we weren't on Recruit...im only missing 10 ach

Elite PMC (waiting for a friend to play it with)

My Virtual Friend (play on ez)

This is my Boom Stick! (almost got it)

The Devil's in the Details

Surviving The Game

Retirement Savings Plan (not planning on doing on less someone wants to boost)

One Gun is Enough

L'Abattoir (i need less then 30 kills)

My Kind of Case! (missing one on lvl 6)

Secret Achievement (lvl 6)

Hello guys!

Just to send the tip about a easy achievment. I don't know how to contribute to the complete help FAQ, but here it go.

- Fear is the Mind Killer - you can go Aggro just so easy in the begining of the training. Just shoot for a minute in the first turret to go make this achievement. I guess it was the easiest 45G I ever earn! :D

what guns are classified as SMG's. I'm using the skorpion(i think) is that one?

Yeah, Skorpion's a SMG. MP5k, the little mini-uzi lookin' one, and the MP7 are the other SMG's I believe, though I don't have it pulled up right now so I can't confirm those are all of them. The BST that you unlock from the Gamestop code also works for SMG achievement as well.

My Virtual Friend35 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpgComplete all missions with the Partner AI

:confused: maybe im just stupid, but could someone explain this achv?

What/who is AI? Thanks in advance :)

Pretty simple, it's the computer player. Play the game without a friend, just the AI dude. Basically, play through the single player campaign, in single player. Make sense?

Looking for someone to help me get the 20 objective achievement and if anyone knows an easy way how to get the billion dollar achievement. Those are all the only two online achievements I have left to do. Send me a message over xbox live gamertag LPSTREETS0LDIER (the O in soldier is a zero.)

Look for the Achievement Trading thread in this same forum, going to have much better luck actually finding someone to boost with in that one.

I have been reading everything i can and havnt found if you can restart checkpoints over and over to boost your X kills with X weapon achievements, my apologies if this has already been asked and answered but i havnt seen it yet.

Pick any level, start killing bad guys with X weapon, and before you get to the NEXT checkpoint, simply press Start, then revert to last save (I think the option is 'Restart from Checkpoint' on the menu). You'll have to learn where abouts the checkpoints are, but you could always revert early. (As in redoing the same room of enemies over and over again if you're getting a lot of kills. I would recommend the 2nd mission, after parachuting and doing the back-to-back, you get a checkpoint. Kill the 10-12 guys that come through the door, revert, repeat.)

I believe that all the achievements are reasonable except the ''Retirement Savings Plan'' not because it's to hard to get but because every time I play a ranked match and get any substantial amount of money someone on the other team quits and I get nothing to show for almost 20 minutes of playing time. I think that they needed to have some sort of fail safe in the ranked matches for people to still obtain their money from babies who quit while their getting their a** beat.

I got the game today, not very impressed but I'll try and finish it.I've only played the tutorial part, and I got 9 achievements.They are: Dead Man's Hand, Fear is The Mind Killer, Seven-six-two Millimeter, Beast with Two Fronts, One Shot. One Kill., Alright, Who Wants Some?, Flip You. Flip You For Real, If It Bleeds, We Can Kill It and Out of Debt in my first mission.Flip You. Flip You For Real, If It Bleeds, We Can Kill It were a pain loading like 50 times , I felt like vomiting after that but I did it.Lol.

I got the game today, not very impressed but I'll try and finish it.I've only played the tutorial part, and I got 9 achievements.They are: Dead Man's Hand, Fear is The Mind Killer, Seven-six-two Millimeter, Beast with Two Fronts, One Shot. One Kill., Alright, Who Wants Some?, Flip You. Flip You For Real, If It Bleeds, We Can Kill It and Out of Debt in my first mission.Flip You. Flip You For Real, If It Bleeds, We Can Kill It were a pain loading like 50 times , I felt like vomiting after that but I did it.Lol.
Why didnt you just go though the game and get them as you go lol. The first day I had the game I only got the 250 kills with an assult rifle achievement