Achievement Discussion

L3giOn

I need help with retirement savings plan so if there is a few experts that want to boost im in.

gamertag is my username jaubin17

Also i dont understand the money thing if i get 7 mil in a game do i get7 mil added to the scoreboard and is there anywhere to check to see how much money youve made in total so i know how far i have to go?

Edited by jaubin17

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the one shot, one kill achievement where you need to get 100 sniper kills...can you find a spot in the game where sniper kills are easy...kill all of them in that spot...and then reload from checkpoint and do it again? Do the kills I got before I reloaded checkpoint count or does the game need to be saved in order for my sniper count to increase? Thanks for any help

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
For the one shot, one kill achievement where you need to get 100 sniper kills...can you find a spot in the game where sniper kills are easy...kill all of them in that spot...and then reload from checkpoint and do it again? Do the kills I got before I reloaded checkpoint count or does the game need to be saved in order for my sniper count to increase? Thanks for any help

if you go into training on the last part just take out your sniper and kill the guys that pop up over and over, and you can't die. Just make sure ur A1 partner or coop tm hits the landmine and not you so you can kill the guys. Only 120 guys pop up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Fission Mailed is a cult phrase from Metal Gear where the game started getting a screwy and it looked like it was glitching out. (although it's part of the story) At one point it shows your death screen where it usually says Mission Failed but it allows you to keep playing, it's really creepy. It then was adopted by some people as "ownage" or something to the effect. lol

Anyways on to my question...

When you play online going for retirement savings, does it count both you and your partner's money or just your own for the achievement??

ya most of the achievements are references to movies and video games

I wanna be a cleaner = the professional

big boom, big badda boom = the fifth element

running man = running man

This is my boom stick = evil dead / kane and lynch

Say Hello to my Little Friends = so obvious .. achievement picture is money and guns, lol.:uzi::uzi:

etc.

quick question - I know you can restart checkpoints and kills stack up - but what if you quit out and start the chapter again. In afghanistan the very first part Im trying to kill the suicide bombers and get 50 kills back to back. restart chapter only restarts after the back to back part.

can i do that part. quit. and start it back up and have kills save?

do kills save no matter what?

thanks

• 4 weeks later...
quick question - I know you can restart checkpoints and kills stack up - but what if you quit out and start the chapter again. In afghanistan the very first part Im trying to kill the suicide bombers and get 50 kills back to back. restart chapter only restarts after the back to back part.

can i do that part. quit. and start it back up and have kills save?

do kills save no matter what?

thanks

k i confirmed my own question. the answer is yes. kills save even if you simply quit. you need checkpoints to save money earned though.:Bounce:

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Definitely one of the most hard and annoying achievements to get, I just spend like 4 or 5 hours trying to do it, and here is my suggestion if anyone is having a hard time with it.

1. You will need the MGL MK-X and the M107 LIGHT 50.

2. A lot of practice.

- As soon as Dalton finish talking zoom your primary weapon and at the same time send your partner(AI) forward in aggressive mode(red arrow), try to shoot in advance so when Dalton moves you hit him on time. He must not reach the second curve of the catwalk. If done correctly the cut scene is going to pop up, be ready to change to the sniper rifle and zoom in to Dalton, two fast shots to his head must kill him. If you you did it in less than 40 seconds your achievement should be completed. Try this only in Recruit difficulty.

It's really hard to do it but not impossible.

Good Luck. :uzi:

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...