Achievement Discussion

L3giOn

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally beat Carroll with 540s, so how many more pros are there after dyrdek?

There isn't any specific order, it depends which pros you beat at their own challenge first. Like I had Chris Cole straight away because i did the Zero Pro Challenge, Pat Duffy was last because his was the last achievement I got. :)

Overall I thought the achievements were okay, still need to get 20 votes on footage but once that is done I have 1000 the game, I hope for 250 extra achievement points to be added to the game but with EA in charge I won't be crossing my fingers. :(

• 2 weeks later...
Ok now im pissed, ive just found out looking through the trick book that ive done every trick but no achievement and the milestone hasnt unlocked... is there a trick not listed that you need to do?

I'm an idiot, I didn't realize that the trick book could scroll down. Perhaps that is your mistake as well?

Aww weak I finally got the videos and i needed one more own the spot and it won't show it's number 18. This suks!

Number 18 is pretty easy to find. What you do is go to the building where you had to do the securigrind. Go to the ramp that leads up to the area where the grind and the security guard is. Do a 180 from the ramp and head across the street. The owned spot is on that side of the street just a bit further up. Here is a picture of me in front of the owned spot(it's further down that ledge).

http://skate.share.ea.com/profiles/20319/posts/537455.aspx

See across the street? That's the ramp I was talking about.

thnks for the help but i knew where the place was it just wont show up at all on my screen. i tried everything too, i've rented the game cuz i thot maybe it was the disc and that didnt work i made a new skater and that didnt work either. is this sum sorta achivement glitch?

I didn't know where to post this so I hope here is ok.

This is great game and I was just wondering if it's a game that should be bought and enjoyed or if the 1000points come too fast?

It is a good game. The 1000 will take 40-50 hours depending on skill I would say. The biggest reason I don't have 1,000 is because there is a couple achievements for online races, which I never found fun. The story is great and online is also very fun (just not the races).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys, I am getting this game tomorrow from a friend and I am wondering if the online is still well populated. I want to go for the online achievements first as I am worried of the community becoming "Dead." Is there still a populated online in both player and ranked?? And is it possible to boost in EAskate. Like, for the player matches, can I invite someone into the room? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got to the "Years Best" photo shoot, where you are required to perform a grab infront of two pillars in the pool mansion. I beat it, and yet... no achievement. Is there more I have to do? Or should I turn of my xbox and do it again?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I am having trouble with the warming up achievement. Anyone have suggestions on which event would be best to try it on, or tips? I always play jam, i get two wins then someone joins for the third and smokes me.

Try deathrace for 30mins. It takes minimal practice and the more you remember the tracks the easier it is. Thats how I got En Fuego! as well

• 1 month later...

For anyone attempting to earn the full 1000G for this game, be aware that it is nowhere near as difficult as it may appear to some people on the surface. When I first started playing this game (when it was released), I got about 700G, and was stuck failing horribly while trying to finish some video challenges, beating the pros in skate, and trying to find a way to win consecutive games online. I began playing again a week or so ago, and I breezed through the remaining 300G. The only tips I have are to not stress out, keep searching for the best locations you find easiest for video challenges, practice, and really focus on the tricks you're trying to perform. Don't just swing the stick around like a madman. Sometimes, I even found I was able to take my eyes off the screen and focus directly on my stick movements if I was having a difficult time performing difficult tricks to rack up a ton of points. Just focus, practice, and have fun, and I assure you in time the points will come.