Easy Friend Achievement

This may be obvious and someone may have said it already but, just start a game and build lumbermill and townworkshop, build your banner, set keflings to take rock and planks to town workshop, plug controller on play & charge cable, go do whatever and come back in a few hours and i pretty much guarantee you will have the friend achievement, thats what i did.

Either you got really lucky or I'm unlucky because I made an open game and played for 4 hours straight building my kingdom up and I only got three banners. Although I got more visitors than that but they just lifted up the banners I already had and dropped them then left I'm starting to wonder if that counts towards the achievement :S

Edited by shin-akuma

• 5 months later...

I used a technique much like this one. Although I found that if your kingdom is later in the game more people are likely to join.

It is then just hoping that they realise you want banners. I left mine on while I was at work came home to a good amount of banners but not enough. 6 or so. Then proceeded to start tidying up the mess. People seemed to have tried to set up extra villages at the other side of the map.

Eventually while doing this more people joined and i messaged them asking them to make a banner. Had it in no time. Then typically once I had 10 I got about another 5 people turn up and make them.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...