Achievement Guide & Road Map with VIDEOS

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great guide Epic but don't see anything on how to unlock the G18C pistol especially in the videos.

This can be found on the hospital level when the Doc opens a door to a weapons rooms but this only happens if 2 out of the first 3 moral choices are done as 'good'.

Looks like I will need another run through up to this point.

@reddevil63, thanks, added into the guide as a note above the chapter 4 video.

No problem but found more info on this on another site and it says you need to make all first 3 moral choices as good so maybe best to change what you added to your guide incase thats true. Better safe than sorry.

One site says 2 out of the 3 and the other says all 3.

OK, its updated. I think you have to make all positive decisions up to that point. Either way, like you said, better safe than sorry.

I can confirm that doing the 3 good moral choices unlocks the G18C pistol. On Chapter 4 Mission 'Don't die in the hospital' after the Doc asks for your help and you drop down to another floor below, the weapon room will be open right across from you. You also get a message on-screen and the doc will also mentioned it.

All Guns Blazing 30 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg

Versus: Kill a player with every weapon, including special weapons, in public matches

You have to get a KILL with both the primary and secondary weapon from each kit AND also a grenade kill. A KILL is 5 points, a DOWN is worth 4, and if you finish him after after a DOWN you get 1 more point. Make sure you finish him off or it will NOT count.

Regarding the bolded part:

Do you have to get the grenade kill ONCE, or do you have to get a grenade kill with each individual class? I just need some clarification on this, thanks.

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but if you've a save file that has all hostages saved, you can bring a friend to Chapter 5, save the final hostage (the one who's running away from three gunmen), and your friend will get the "Humanist" achievement even if he hasn't save any hostage prior to this.

I was playing with my friend last night and it popped for him after we saved the last hostage. I've previously saved everyone.

Just a note in case you find it tough to save them all.

All Guns Blazing 30 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg

Versus: Kill a player with every weapon, including special weapons, in public matches

You have to get a KILL with both the primary and secondary weapon from each kit AND also a grenade kill. A KILL is 5 points, a DOWN is worth 4, and if you finish him after after a DOWN you get 1 more point. Make sure you finish him off or it will NOT count.

Regarding the bolded part:

Do you have to get the grenade kill ONCE, or do you have to get a grenade kill with each individual class? I just need some clarification on this, thanks.

Just one grenade kill

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but if you've a save file that has all hostages saved, you can bring a friend to Chapter 5, save the final hostage (the one who's running away from three gunmen), and your friend will get the "Humanist" achievement even if he hasn't save any hostage prior to this.

I was playing with my friend last night and it popped for him after we saved the last hostage. I've previously saved everyone.

Just a note in case you find it tough to save them all.

Anyone else have this happen?

Hi epic, just to illustrate, check my friend's gamercard: darkchyle

He got Humanist before he got the Chapter 2 achievement. He was helping me with certain parts of Chapter 5 (the hardest chapter in my opinion on this difficulty level) on Contractor. He may have save a couple of hostages in Chapter 1 though, so I'll have to rephrase the "hasn't save any hostages prior to this" part.

Then again, may be a glitch?

Thanks for the guide, by the way. :)

Guys I'm struggling on the Full Arsenal achievement, I have unlocked every weapon and my stats show i have found all weapon parts and crates, I have bought every weapon and attachment, yet still not unlocking? I have a custom shield locked on my attachments section, this is the part found on level 1 after the last radio, I have picked it up, and is not there when i have been back yet still showing as locked, any ideas please?

DIY PMC - I don't wish to appear to be stupid, but I can't seem to wear my mask in a public match. I've created and linked it to my game, I can wear it in the campaign and whatnot, yet I can't wear it online.

Any ideas?

King of the Hill - I'm right in thinking I'll need to win on all 6 matches in each of the game modes, which means I'll require 18 wins. Right?

Appreciate the clarification to whomever replies.

Guys I'm struggling on the Full Arsenal achievement, I have unlocked every weapon and my stats show i have found all weapon parts and crates, I have bought every weapon and attachment, yet still not unlocking? I have a custom shield locked on my attachments section, this is the part found on level 1 after the last radio, I have picked it up, and is not there when i have been back yet still showing as locked, any ideas please?

I am having the same issue with the E2 Muz. Enhancer. I have played through chapter 2 where you grab it, just before the mock surrender. The part paper is not sitting on the desk where it should be, and I have the item still locked in my inventory. Co-op glitch? I'm pretty sure I didn't pick it up personally, but I remember seeing it be unlocked during my playthrough with a friend, but my game has it locked. Anyone know of a work around without having to restart?