Achievement Discussion

From the Achievement Guide at gamefaqs:

KING OF BLOODLUST (80)

----------------------

Description: Successfully execute a 20 combo attack with a Bloodlust-enhanced weapon

This is the easiest 80 points you'll earn in this game. If you play as Leinhart, you can find bloodlust weapons from as early as the Forest of Embracing (from dead enemies' drops). Simply equip this weapon, and fight against the bunch of early lizards. You need to hit them 20 times without being hit.

If the lizards die too fast for your liking, consider doing this in the City of Desolation. The first group of Blacksand Tribe you face should withstand 20 hits from you.

Source: http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox360/game/932035.html

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has anyone found an easy spot to get the 20 bloodlust combo yet? i cant seem to get it

I got mine in the Library. Was pretty easy. If you have enough hp, get a low dmg weapon so that you dont kill the mobs while trying to get the combo.

I'm sure that the ice caves (don't remember the name atm) would be another good area.

does anyone know where i have to go to nurture the seed with endless desire in the warmth of embrace??? this is for leinhart's story quest.

"Warp to the Forest of Embracing to find the spot to plant the seed.

It's at the very first area, just turn around from where you begin

and you'll see it."

That's from the same achievement FAQ I listed above. Check it out, it's got a lot of handy info regarding the quests.

does anyone know where i have to go to nurture the seed with endless desire in the warmth of embrace??? this is for leinhart's story quest.

It's in the Forest of Embracing right at the beginning just turn around and you should see the spot to plant the tree.

To get the water to nuture it, it's in the second area of the same forest, look for the waterfall in the stage.

lol well i have a question, i havent beaten the story with any of the characters, so if you cant find certain enemies does that mean i just keep trying (ex rare ____) or that it could be on a different difficulty? are there even any new enemies on the harder difficulties? becuase ive spent a hella of a lotta time searching for rare iron golems and havent found one yet

another question, maybe im retarded or a noob, but how do you go into the other hall in the antechamber in the hall of arrogance, it says something like when the light is gone i can enter, what does that mean? i tried multiple things but i just need to get through there so i can get the the ice queen level and finish that dumb seed quest and im not sure how :p

another question, maybe im retarded or a noob, but how do you go into the other hall in the antechamber in the hall of arrogance, it says something like when the light is gone i can enter, what does that mean? i tried multiple things but i just need to get through there so i can get the the ice queen level and finish that dumb seed quest and im not sure how :p

This is a room only a Kendal player can open. It's part of his quest it helps you fight Mutant Curian.

I made it in to the room that say something like when the light is gone i can enter with Regnier, I just ran through all the hall of Arrogence room and made sure i killed everything i could see and the i could get in to battle loki.

Now I'm stuck.

I'm playing with Regnier hes a level 51 and i cant seem to defeat Balrog. I can get his hit points down to where he start rushing at you and I cant seem to damage him any further. Any suggestionon what to do

I made it in to the room that say something like when the light is gone i can enter with Regnier, I just ran through all the hall of Arrogence room and made sure i killed everything i could see and the i could get in to battle loki.

Now I'm stuck.

I'm playing with Regnier hes a level 51 and i cant seem to defeat Balrog. I can get his hit points down to where he start rushing at you and I cant seem to damage him any further. Any suggestionon what to do

Get a party to kill him with. Me and 3 of my other friends fought him for 30 minutes. He's so annoying, until you are too strong and then you just WTF kill him. Regnier has the WORSE time with him, because most of the time the range ATKs wont hit him.

The achievement "Complete All Story Quest" requiers that you complete all quest, so get all powers.

And for so, you need to play the game in Hard that is very hard !! (Some enemis cannot be found in normal, all the Rare en Elite mobs.)

I just finished with Regnier today and i'm level 77... I restarted in hard and i can tell you the small lizard in the forest strike very, very hard.

So i think it's gonna take a while.

By the way, the achievement for watching the credits might be bugged, or you must watch the end credit for ALL characters. Cause i watched them for Regnier and at the beginning of the game and never got the achievement ?

This game is really good, so even it will take a while, i think i'll be enjoying unlocking achievement ! :)

Now see that's totally un true . My friend just beat all of leinharts side quest and got his side mission achievement yesterday. He didn't learn all of the magic spells. Just go 2 da dream world and talk to the person u have 2 talk 2 and complete each quest.

With Regnier it says now i must find the gap in chaos and cleanse this dimension. Now can someone explain what i am suppose to do. I beat Encablossa which was alot easier then balrog, but i could find an area that they would consider a gap.

How do you get to find the mutant curian with Regnier i cant figure out how to unlock the door

With Regnier it says now i must find the gap in chaos and cleanse this dimension. Now can someone explain what i am suppose to do. I beat Encablossa which was alot easier then balrog, but i could find an area that they would consider a gap.

How do you get to find the mutant curian with Regnier i cant figure out how to unlock the door

You cannot reach Curian Mutant with Regnier. Only Kendal, when you do his quest, get the Key from Moonlight to open this door. If you want to reach it with Regnier, you'll need a mate that will play Kendal as you play Regnier.

The Gap in chaos is just up the entrance door to the final stage where you fight Encablossa. Look up (don't enter the Chaos Term) and you'll see a glowing orb. It's the gap. It leads to a boss so be prepared.

Seems so far like this is going to be a pretty easy 1000. I can't believe it to took some of you that long to reach 120. I have reached 120 with Regnier and Lienhart and the rest to over 80 and it takes no time at all to get that high if you know what your doing. I don't plan on getting 120 with any of the others only because the im not into the other characters.

I think maxing a weapons attack should have been an achievement since I have already done that and I think it seems like one that would be well earned once you get it. But maybe in next downloadable content they could add that since I would easily do it again. But hey being in the top 100 to max out a weapon is a pretty good enough reward for me.

Also If anyone need any help leveling or killing bosses on extreme or other dificulties message me as I can one hit kill anything with both Regnier and Lienhart

Okay, regarding the Stone Golem achievement; I've managed to get Petrifying Breath, and know I have to turn a golem to stone and then kill it for the points, but there's just one teensy little problem... once they're stone, I can't kill them. :/

I'm on a level 120 Leinhart, have a 804 Atk Ran and a 296 Fuma, plus Chain Lightning, Magic Shot and Snow Bats. None of these things cause so much as a single point of damage. I'm sure there must be some particular damage type that I need to break these things, but can't figure out what it may be. Any suggestions for a particular spell or weapon that I could use to do this?

EDIT: For those needing the help, I figured it out; after you petrify a normal golem (did this to both a wood and a flesh; it did NOT work on an iron), they actually change into a stone golem; once the spell wears off, it dies just as easy as anything else. :)