Achievement Discussion

L3giOn

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am trying to not read this thread to avoid spoilers especially the ones where the text is just white your supposed to highlight but I can see them very clear lol.

Anyway my questions are , with the little sisters ...

1. For the sister saviour without harvesting them does that also count against saving them or will I get both the " Sister Saviour " and " Dealt with every little sister " achievements the same way by saving them?

2. Will I pretty much run into the Big Daddies and Little Sisters while doing the story line? ( I am currently getting the Telekenisis or whatever on my way to it )

3. When the EFF do I get the camera? lol

ok ill try my best to answer ur questions.

1). yes i do believe saving all the little sisters would net you both achievements. I mean you ARE dealling with all the little sisters by rescuing them right.

2). As far as i can tell....and im not really that far in...yes. They seem to appear in places where the story takes you, at least for now. But i usually search the entire map before leaving an area (left overs from Castlevania lol) so i dont think i would miss one. Side note,they do appear even if all the little sisters have been dealt with...its actually kinda cool really. They wander around all like sad....

3). You dont get the camera til later on, after you leave neptunes bounty. Dont worry its part of the story, so you cant miss it.

ok ill try my best to answer ur questions.

1). yes i do believe saving all the little sisters would net you both achievements. I mean you ARE dealling with all the little sisters by rescuing them right.

2). As far as i can tell....and im not really that far in...yes. They seem to appear in places where the story takes you, at least for now. But i usually search the entire map before leaving an area (left overs from Castlevania lol) so i dont think i would miss one. Side note,they do appear even if all the little sisters have been dealt with...its actually kinda cool really. They wander around all like sad....

3). You dont get the camera til later on, after you leave neptunes bounty. Dont worry its part of the story, so you cant miss it.

Thank you I got the camera not long ago ,glad to know I wasn't just retarded not knowing how to find it lol.

I got one of the big daddies and killed them but the little girl kind of vanished. I hypnotized the big daddy to help me in combat.

I am hoping that I can find that little girl later to nab the achievement or maybe that Big Daddy was all alone. It was right in the start or very close to the start of the Neptunes Bounty level where you first get to buy the plasmid stuff such as the hypnotize a big daddy and the freeze stuff.

after the ending of the game do you just get free roam around rapture to get the sisters??

and if anyone could post locations of them id appreciate it. ive rescued three but alot of the time i exit places and it says "you havent found any little sisters in this level"...and i mean their not hard to spot with the big daddys nearby and i cant find any.

after the ending of the game do you just get free roam around rapture to get the sisters??

and if anyone could post locations of them id appreciate it. ive rescued three but alot of the time i exit places and it says "you havent found any little sisters in this level"...and i mean their not hard to spot with the big daddys nearby and i cant find any.

Just save before the ending and go back to any levels where you think you may have missed Little Sisters. Press start in each new area and it will show you how many you need. Every picture of a Big Daddy at the bottom of the pause menu counts for a Sister that you need

I bet something extra happens if you harvest all the Little Sisters.

And so then that will probably be the extra 100 point achievement. As when I was reading up, some guy wants you to harvest them all to save his family or some sort. My memory is fuzzy.

I bet if you do, then he uses all the power to do something crazy and you must beat him (or something of the sort)...

Just a guess!

I'm quoting myself from before because:

I know I'm late and all, but yeah I guessed that secret achievement pretty closely. Although you don't have to harvest the girls like I guessed, I did successfully guess that you would have to fight Atlas.

:woop:

Just save before the ending and go back to any levels where you think you may have missed Little Sisters. Press start in each new area and it will show you how many you need. Every picture of a Big Daddy at the bottom of the pause menu counts for a Sister that you need

is there anyway to select the levels or is it just walking all the way back??

I need help finding security bots and cameras...I'm trying to get the research achievement....

*spoiler*

I already have the big daddy suit on...and now I'm going back thru the game to try and find cameras and bots to take pictures of.

*spoiler end*

does anyone know a good place to find these....especially security bots...b/c the only place i've found any is when they are blinking red and they have a person with them who is blinkng red also....they cant come after me b/c cameras won't detect me (b/c of the thing i mentioned in the spoiler)

HELP

You have to walk to the bathysphere (submarine) and you can select from there

But you can't really go back to all the areas can you. In Madical Pavilion there is a locked door. And you can't go back to the very first level if you missed the two audio diaries there for example...:woop:

I'm on the last stage of the game, have become a Big Daddy...Theres a Garden machine here that has two tonics, Hacking Expert 2, and Human Inferno 2...I didn't see any alternate means of obtaining these other than the Garden...But I'm out of Adam. I made sure to save every little sister, and I bought everything else but those two. Do you obtain some Adam after knocking on the pipe to make the one at the end come out? If not, how do I obtain those last two tonics?

ok i just defeated the final boss i have a save just before i go up the elevator, i already have the save little sisters achievement so im gonna load up and try and go back to get the sisters i missed harvest them and get enough adam to buy the tonics i need.

anywho wheres the nearest bathysphere to travel back through? ive had a look around and cant find one im standing right infront of the elevator leading up to the boss.

i have the game beat and a save at the bottom of the lift but i still need to fully reasearch a nitro splicer but cant find a way back to where they are located... also i have 40 of 50 achievements but dont know where the upgrade weapons stations are and i need to upgrade two more weapons

Start a new game on hard to get that achievement and use the weapon upgrade station locater thread, which makes it really easy..and there are a serious amount of nitro splicers in the last two areas up to main boss in promethius point and the area before. :)

Hope that helps.