A good reason to throw this game in the garbage

blueglue

Ok, I'm in my second playthrough (already got collectibles and everything on normal) and I'm after the Uber Achievement.

Queen Geist: at the turret scene I cannot run.

No problem: I take my time and patiently avoid queen's attack between a turret and the other.

I defeat her and fall down.

I still cannot run. I cannot use any freaking weapon. I cannot throw granades.

I AM STUCK IN THAT GODDAM L BEFORE GETTING OUT OF THE CASTLE AND CANNOT DO A SINGLE THING TO PROCEED.

I tried to switch off my xbox and then back on, but it seems the game still thinks I' on a turret (because the red line that symbolizes the turret's "ammo" is still there.

I'm off to bed now, and will surely try tomorrow...but I have a feeling that my playthrough is corrupted.

I was about to think "well, this game ain't that bad, after all".

I WAS WRONG.

If anybody has experienced the same thing and managed to work it out please, let me know.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was really looking forward to this games release, but looking at the significant price drop I have been hesitant to get it.

I almost bought it the other day. (My right hand grabbed the case and flipped it over, and while I stood there reading frantically the information on the back of the game box I couldn't help but notice this shiny brand new wrapped in plastic COD: Modern Warfare 2!!!!!....yeah too bad I had no money. So I left in shame and pity