Achievement Discussion

Pashos

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way the difficulty works now is that when you start the game, you don't select a difficulty level; you just play through it on a Normal/Hard kind of difficulty. However, when you beat the game, you can replay it as 'New Game +', which is effectively Hard/Extreme difficulty.

Something ive wondered actually. If someone does the entire game on easy, collects all riddles and does all side quests do they have to do it all from scratch as NG+ is required for 100% achievment and normal or hard is needed to obtain NG+? Just something I thought of when reading this

im curious as to how the riddler challenges will work out this time with hostages.. like do you only get one chance to save them and thats it. and i assume if i get like 200 the first playthrough then there will only be the other 200 on new game + im sure rocksteady has it all planned though.

Something ive wondered actually. If someone does the entire game on easy, collects all riddles and does all side quests do they have to do it all from scratch as NG+ is required for 100% achievment and normal or hard is needed to obtain NG+? Just something I thought of when reading this

That's a good question, i'd like to know the answer to this also.

Are there any missable achievements in the story or can they all be gotten in free roam afterwards?

That's my only question; scanning through, it doesn't seem that way, but it'd be nice to know beforehand. I like to play it without referring to a guide, at least the first go 'round. ;)

I'm not looking forward to doing more challenges. I didn't care for those much in AA

The worst part is that the challenges are needed for each character. So its something like 240 plus challenges in total. That's going to a be a major time suck. And I think they're mostly duplicate maps. Not fun. Couple that with 400+ collectibles and 2 playthroughs, getting 100% will be pretty tedious and boring. Grinding like that isn't rewarding.

Battlefield 3 and the rest of the big games are coming out. I think I'll just play this one and not worry about the chievos.

Edited by pestyoverlord

I really enjoy the challenges but I completely suck at the combat ones. Seeing that there are duplicate tasks for Catwoman, Robin, etc. It kind of deters me from purchases additional content if all it is going to be is the same maps and/or grind of getting medals for challenges I suck at and can't get in the first place.

I want to buy the characters but it seems like the redundancy of the content really is making me rethink my future purchases.

Percfet Knight

Main Story, Side Missions, Upgrades, Collectables, New Game Plus and Riddlers Revenge (as Batman)

can somebody explain why it says as batman. does changing your batsuit to say the beyond skin change this

It means "As Batman", as in, finishing the game fully as Catwoman, or Robin, or whatever won't unlock this achievement. I don't think it matters what skin you use for Batman.

I really enjoy the challenges but I completely suck at the combat ones. Seeing that there are duplicate tasks for Catwoman, Robin, etc. It kind of deters me from purchases additional content if all it is going to be is the same maps and/or grind of getting medals for challenges I suck at and can't get in the first place.

I want to buy the characters but it seems like the redundancy of the content really is making me rethink my future purchases.

Thats a shame, I posted some combat tips in another thread I think it was the "counters suck" one. It is so fantastic when it clicks, its like i suck i suck i suck oh shit what was that.... ahhhh now i get it, then you are busting out 75+ combos with your eyes closed. Most enjoyable thing Ive gotten from a game in a long time. Even after I got rid of AA for the good trade in value Ive kept the demo and play it occasionally.