Achievement Discussion

Pashos

@Marley: The achievement guide listed all moves you need. Would copy&paste, but the internet is so slow atm...

I hate the arena achievements. Feels like they wanted to add more content without effort. I want STORY, not fighting a trillion enemies for points. If i wanted to get a highscore, i would have played Tetris.

The game itself is way too short (including side missions). They just added 400 riddler trophies and the challenges to make it look/feel longer

blablabla

Do you have to get all 9 medals at once in the campaign maps or are they cumulative?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this free-flow 2.0 crap again is pissing me off. I get up to 11 variation and then the CPU gets some BS hit in on me. Guy goes to hit me I press Y to counter and nothing happens. >< happened like 5 times now.

edit: Yay! I finally did it. ^_^

Edited by billnye69

anyone know how to deal with riddler trophies were you need to step on multiple ' ? ' pressure pads at the same time?

I think it has to do with the Freeze gadget you get. It has an upgrade that you get and I thik it allows you to leave blocks of ice (so to speak) on the pads.

Didn't want to start a new thread about this.

I have a question about those RIDDLER-INFORMANTS who reveal the riddler locations on the map once successfully interrogated.

How many times do I have to do that!? Seems like endless cause they keep on coming and coming but my counter on the map (down left corner) won't go up and my map is already full of question marks. (165)

They should have fixed that once you have interrogated an informant he shouldn't appear anymore.

Not that I really need them (following a decent guide). I'm just curious. Anybody!?

Quick Question about getting Perfect Knight 2. I know you have to complete all side missions in NG+ but do I have to do the 12 dates with Calender Man again? Because I don't wanna have to do the dashboarding offline clock changing thing again. It took 45mins the first time. >< :mad:

edit: also, are campaign challenges includes, the guide just says combat challenges?

Edited by billnye69

Didn't want to start a new thread about this.

I have a question about those RIDDLER-INFORMANTS who reveal the riddler locations on the map once successfully interrogated.

How many times do I have to do that!? Seems like endless cause they keep on coming and coming but my counter on the map (down left corner) won't go up and my map is already full of question marks. (165)

They should have fixed that once you have interrogated an informant he shouldn't appear anymore.

Not that I really need them (following a decent guide). I'm just curious. Anybody!?

From what I experienced, clearing out the ones that are already revealed helps the process. I collected information on a single area then cleared it out, then went and got locations on the new area and then cleaned it out. Repeating that process made things go smoothly for me.

The reason is that I found that the green thugs appeared less and less the more locations I gathered. It's something to try anyway.

From what I experienced, clearing out the ones that are already revealed helps the process. I collected information on a single area then cleared it out, then went and got locations on the new area and then cleaned it out. Repeating that process made things go smoothly for me.

The reason is that I found that the green thugs appeared less and less the more locations I gathered. It's something to try anyway.

Aaah, makes sense yeah. Thanks. Well I will continue interrogating them anyway.

Quick Question about getting Perfect Knight 2. I know you have to complete all side missions in NG+ but do I have to do the 12 dates with Calender Man again? Because I don't wanna have to do the dashboarding offline clock changing thing again. It took 45mins the first time. >< :mad:

edit: also, are campaign challenges includes, the guide just says combat challenges?

No, as this was just an achievement, it had nothing to do with the story.

The achievement says Riddler Challenges, so yes, all of them

Why is the Robin DLC not available in the marketplace? I preordered at GameStop... I don't even see it for download in the marketplace. Help!

As a preorder bonus, like the Batman costumes, this ones will be the last to be purchasable for everyone. Can´t tell you right now on which date, but I´m sure they will come eventually even before the end of this year.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So the Catwoman achievements aren't popping for me, and I've beaten the game once and had the Catwoman code input before I started my initial play through of Arkham City.

Am I missing something?

Can her achievements only be obtained when playing through on New Game +?

• 4 weeks later...
So the Catwoman achievements aren't popping for me, and I've beaten the game once and had the Catwoman code input before I started my initial play through of Arkham City.

Am I missing something?

Can her achievements only be obtained when playing through on New Game +?

Nope. You play her parts on the story and you get them as soon as you finish each one.

The game has some glitches for some people. And sorry to tell you this, but this is the kind of game that will not get any patch.

I´ll recommend you to start a new game on easy (since that doesn´t matter when going for catwoman´s cheevos) and make a speedrun with Batman to jump into catwoman´s bits. Look for the achievements guide to see the first achievement related to her story, and if still doesn´t pop, then I´m guessing those will never come to you.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
why would u boost storyteller?

Easy way to get an achievement if: you don't want to remember to play a game on a specific date, you're renting/borrowing the game, you plan to trade in the game (that last one would be me).

I never played B:AA. Having just started working on the challenges in B:AC, I now have a good sense of what the challenges are. With that in mind, this game has some of the most uninspired achievements I have ever seen. Talk about grinding. I am planning to do enough to unlock the bronze achievements and then this game is getting traded in.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

does anyone know if the DLC for the 3 new challenge maps (Joker’s Carnival, Iceberg Lounge and The Batcave) count towards the 72/108 total medals you need? I have gotten 3 medals on all challenges as Batman, but Catwoman just isn't as easy to control so I'm just a few medals short...anyone???

Edited by Arule71
adding info

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. I'm in a bit of a dillema. I'm playing the GOTY PC version and in Riddler's Revenge on the ranked challenges the very first one from combat challenges is locked and I'm not talking about Blind Justice. I have all the normal challenges unlocked, but the problem is that if I go to statistics, on Riddler's Revenge I see 72/75 ranked medals and 108/108 campaign medals and 98% completion in this category. I'm wondering if that will affect the achievement "Perfect Knight - Day 2". Has anyone encountered this and can explain what is up with that locked challenge? Once again I'm playing the PC GOTY version.

EDIT: It seems that all I had to do was to reinstall the game and that locked challenge disappeared. I made a backup of the save before uninstalling the game.

Edited by CosmoBolt
Found solution