The Dry Road/The Ashlands - Lifestone Shard **HELP!!**

Wicked III

Okay...I know this is a stereotypical question...but I HAVE to ask. This is the last lifestone shard that I need for the achievement...and for the life of me, I can't figure out how to get to it. If you have the Brady Games strategy guide, (which in my opinion is the biggest waste of time and money...the guide is absolute garbage compared to other strategy guides for other games), it's #5. Below are 2 pictures of what chest I am talking about, and where it's located on the map:

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f301/WickedThird/DryRoad-Ashlands1.jpg

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f301/WickedThird/DryRoad-Ashlands2.jpg

How, for the mother of god, do I get there? There's no blue crystals to smash with the Tremor Gauntlet...ANYWHERE in this area. I've already smashed them...but, for the life of me I can't figure out how to get to that chest.

Please...can someone help me. I'm at wits end here...

Thank you for your time.

~Wicked III

(And my apologies for the quality of the pictures...they were taken with my BlackBerry...couldn't find my regular camera)

I believe this is the one you're missing. Taken from CaptainTek's guide:

-----------------------------

Wrath Shard

Requirement – Abyssal Chain

In the area with the three hanging guys guarding the wire, if you look to your right before bothering with them, you’ll see some growth. Jump over here and use your grapple to grab it. Climb up to find a souls chest, and a grapple point. Use the grapple point to bring you to a wrath shard.

----------------------------------------------------

If you already got the soul chest, it'll simply look like a small ledge or nook in the wall. If you jump to the ledge and look up you should see the orange grapple point.

I hope this is the one you're looking for as I can't remember exactly what is in that section of the map since finishing the game.

I believe this is the one you're missing. Taken from CaptainTek's guide:

-----------------------------

Wrath Shard

Requirement – Abyssal Chain

In the area with the three hanging guys guarding the wire, if you look to your right before bothering with them, you’ll see some growth. Jump over here and use your grapple to grab it. Climb up to find a souls chest, and a grapple point. Use the grapple point to bring you to a wrath shard.

----------------------------------------------------

If you already got the soul chest, it'll simply look like a small ledge or nook in the wall. If you jump to the ledge and look up you should see the orange grapple point.

I hope this is the one you're looking for as I can't remember exactly what is in that section of the map since finishing the game.

You are correct :) ...and I'm an idiot :( . The chest contained a Wrath Shard...not a Lifestone Shard.

I sincerely appreciate the help...now, unfortunately...I'm still down a Lifestone Shard...and I'm not too sure where it's at...looks like I'll be doing a little Serpent Hole hopping tomorrow after work.

Again...I sincerely appreciate the help.

~Wicked III