Achievement Trading Thread

Spartan

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for a boosting buddy. I would like someone who is willing to boost all online with me. I am thinking ten wins in a row each and then switch until we get to however many we need, which is 200 :p. I would rather boost on the weekends as I don't have much school work then. Hit me up with a FR on live WITH A MESSAGE saying you want to boost Culdcept with me. Also, if you don't have a mic, sorry, I don't want to play with you!

I'm looking to boost for the online achievements in this game. I'm pretty much up until 4am every night so just send me a message with culdcept saga in the title so I know what it's about. Thanks. My GT is Sulferic Dragon

sorry man, assumed you just got the game or something. if you are going to boost the wins i would recommend the obvious of setting win to 1,000g and setting all lands to morph on either the X map or the stairway to the gods map(last map in the game) which i believe you have to beat to make available. those are the two quickest maps. you can finish a game in 4 rounds or less. good luck

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...