Achievement Trading Thread

Spartan

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

My second account. I have broken my achievement fever. Just dont feel like playing GOW2 for the rest of the next two years. Anybody wanna play Culdcept I would sure appreciate a mature player who doesn't scream "For REAL, REAL NOT PLAY,PLAY" every 5 seconds or sings random rap songs because mommy and daddy neglected them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'd be up for boosting. Haven't taken this game online yet, though, so I'd have to be "taught" the quickest way.

GT: eohjay

Don't have many cards available yet, so I'm not really ready for proper multiplayer - just boosting.

From what I know, the 'proper' way is set the GT to 5,000 and the person who is going to win goes around placing monsters and passing the castle while the other person justlands on tolls and pays them, or something along those lines...:woop:

neway im new @ this game 2 so if u want I can boost too

GT: ExtremeOverload

message me if ur up 2 it

• 2 weeks later...

While 2v2 gets two people one win per game, it can take longer as each of the four people need to take their turn. Here is what TomoyoN and I found as the fastest way to boost:

1. Each person creates a deck with creatures of only one color (creates chains) that can upgrade land immediately and spell cards that generate gold/magic directly

2. Play on a higher level map (we played Alter of Darkness). This gets you more cards and has a smaller walking path around the final tower.

3. Settings: 1000 points, lands should be tansforming, sudden death on

4. We walked only in the small square around the finishing tower. You do not need to hit all forts to complete the match. Once you have 1000 just pass the tower again.

Using this method each round took 2-3 minutes. During this time we each got the achievements for all the card collections except E cards (you must complete the game to get all of these).

Edited by Keytta

Not sure if anyone is still playing the game, but looking for reliable partners to trade wins. Please send message with friend request stating you are interested in Culdcept Saga.

Update: I now have all of the online achievements. Will still help with 10 in a row or 2v2 is anyone needs it though.

GT: Kevin Boleware

Edited by Kevin Boleware
Updating progress

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just borrowed the game from a friend looking to get all online achievements before I add the game to my list. Anyone who wants to go for the 4 player achievement hit me up on xbl, I also need a partner for the 200 wins. I'm always on around 4:00 pm until about 9:00 eastern time.