• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have this game and willing to boost any and all achievements possible... PM and/or FList me WITH the game name so I know who you are...

I may have not played this game for awhile or I may not have played this game at all so when we do meet up online I'll probably just read the achievement guide here and/or I'll ask you to walk me through what the plan is online. I also have a few dummy accounts if it will help speed up the process.

if anyone is still playing this game i would really appreciate if they were to add me as a friend on xbox live so we can sort out some online achievements such as crew races and twin drifts.....my GT is : KingShorty86

im usually on the game every day...so fell free to send me a game request

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

MY GT is miedzianek i want to make some of the online achievments(3 ach about decals,3 about cars,1 about DNA) so if you want help me-add me to ur friends and call me(pm/voice call)

@EDIT

i need only 6 ach: about seling decals/cars online...so if anyone can help me...i give a car/decal for 500,than u give me for 500 that same car/decal,again i give it to you and we repeat that 5 times(5 sells and 5 buys cars/decals) ifanyone can help me-please add me to friends( GT miedzianek)

Edited by miedzianek

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...