Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking to do all crew races in leagues 4 and up, wanna knock out the multiple player goals primarily. If you need other goals in earlier leagues we can do those too.

Hit me up!

EDIT - Still down for doing this! Crew races require either 6 or 4 people to start, everything else can be done with only 2 people.

Edited by Doominatorx6

Hey, guys. I'm looking for a boosting partner/party for the Online Achievements for Juiced 2: HIN. I'm on all the time and I am willing to boost ANYTIME. If you're interested, please send me a message here or send FR over Xbox LIVE (due to my Privacy Settings, I will NOT receive any messages from non-Friends). Hope to here from some of you. Later... :nana

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm needing all of the online achievements. I'm in the rookie class online, so if anyone would be able to help me, I would greatly appreciate it. I'm willing to help anyone with online achievements as well. My GT is Daze7. Please, if you send me a friend request, send a message that it's for Juiced 2 boosting. Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

I had pretty much given up on this game, since noone seems to play it anymore. I'm willing to give it another go, though, if we can make an arrangement with at least 8 players. Interested in crew races league 5 and up. No boosting!

"Starfish Zero"

hey i jus rebought this game for some fun. and anyone looking to help with cheevs mainly trading and online pink slips we can trade off so i can finish the online career.

idk how the trading and whatnot works but please feel free to hit me up. also i have alotta halo 50s if anyone wants one or needs help in odst or any cod

• 3 weeks later...