Any way to check your online progress?

Yes, the leader boards could have been a bit better (in my opinion). The ones they have are fine I suppose but it would have been nice with a leader board showing golden gun kills and also one showing the amount of credits that you have gathered.

I also agree with Mikey1610 the golden gun achievement has been a total pain for me. I quite often kill the person with the gun only to be gunned down the second after that basically giving the weapon to someone else who then runs away with it.

Getting 100 kills with this gun will not be fun.

I do like the game though. :)

I used the achievement trading section to get my 100 kills and melee achievement for the golden gun. Much easier that way.

I second this guys - much easier!! Just get a bunch of buddies together then do 16 kills each per round on Golden Gun. Max scoring method without ending round to get to 100,000 quickly! I'm always up for boosting credits if I'm online. Just hit me with a msg stating '007' on XBL.

Thanks.

• 1 month later...
yea me 2 i would like to know how much credits i have earned

I'm being a nerd and keeping note of all the weapons I've bought and the running total of how many credits I've spent.

Urgh. 100,000 can't come soon enough.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...