Achievement Trading Thread

Spartan

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking to do these. Just checking if my bro still has the game. Will keep you updated and if it goes ahead I will of course keep you updated. I'll do the hosting and all that so will just need some yes-es once confirmed that we're on.

Best time for me is a weekend (prob best for most especially if you are non GMT) or from 10pm weeknights til about midnight

Its likely to be a UK hosting

UK time

Weekend

prob one sat or sunday afternoon

Will let you know.

Gun-nut:- is that your GT in case I need to message you?

Don't check PM's on here very often

Will keep you updated and if it goes ahead I will of course keep you updated. .......

well we've got three:

mandrick

kam

vilebabas

When we have one more we can get this rolling. Again likely to be a weekend to ensure we have plenty of time and everyone can get as much out of the session as poss no matter where you are logging in from and time differences etc...

So if you wanna be no 4 send me a message on XBL

:)

Thanks for your messages

NOW we have the following in the updated list below

mandrick

kam

vilebabas (+2 poss guests)

Skitz

Death like fever

Potentially this Sunday for afew hours prob late afternoon GMT

This good for everyone?

If not suggest an alternative! I can't do Saturday but SUn should be OK

Should be on for a couple of hours as well early this evening 6.30-8.30 is likely (once i've done the washing up!) if we can get four no reason why we can't get started.

If I'm playing flatout and you see me get in touch and we'll try and scrape enough ppl together if they happen to be on. I'm still popping through the flatout mode at the mo.

Thanks for your messages

NOW we have the following in the updated list below

mandrick

kam

vilebabas (+2 poss guests)

Skitz

Death like fever

MightyDrew

Kick off is 4pm UK TIME.

Please try and be on time so not to keep others waiting. As soon as we have four of the above we'll get started.

Will send another message before as a reminder

Cheers people and see you on Sunday, if not before.

haha wht a great afternoon of starting & quiting! but fnx 2 all that helped out especially tryin 2 get my derby achieve (which i still havnt got) *sings all by myself* yep i know! lol

if any new gamers wana boost 4 derby achieve giv us a shout...if not kam,mandrick,drew & ville im more than happy to boost the races or whtevers left =]

ill hand u over to MC mandrick for arrangements lol lazy skitz!

GT:Skitz540 (not username!)

Oh yes. A lot of fun was had by all I think.

I think we ended up getting loads in the end

I've never used my start button so much!

Yep defintiely up for the races (only this one left online to get now) just not quite sure when. Maybe this Sunday but I'm, in the process of buying a house so its all a bit hectic at the mo.

I've messaged you about Dirt etc. already Mr Skitz.....lemme know.

Happy to help you with the Derbys but will need two others. Maybe Kam but I know he's busy with work although i'm on later on most nights (10.30-12 normally) so if you aren't in bed with your Noddy books we could maybe sort summat.

Should only be a few derbies anyway. Must have had something to do with you being back in the next room so fast!

haha how v dare U Mr Mandrick! i dont read Noody books!......there winne the pooh i have u know!! lol Noddy is a loser! haha anyways.....

yep dirt is done & dusted just PGR3 & Flatout at mo me thinks ill see u guys online Drew is prob up for races 2 so just one more ill hav lil route round the interweb lol =]

Hey guys.

yeah, I'm well up for helping people out with the derbys (Yeah thats you Skitz.lol.) and also wanna try for the online races.

I'm UK (GMT) same as you guys so whenever you fancy is good for me, day or nights (But not mornings! lol).

Cheers.

haha lads! i was one! yes thats right! ONE! away from gettin the achieve i was like WTF anyways i got it know plus all other online stuff...found sum fellows from across the pond randomly wanted to boost wht a great day of start---> quit lol

anyways if ur low on numbers giv me a shout wit time & place ill try help u out awww *sings all by urself* yep thats u guys lol

Kam has go three red lights so its been sent away to be resurrected. When he gets it back the four of us should be good to go.

I'm currently in the process of moving house over the next week or so, so I'm not gonna be avail certainly this weekend (too much paingin and decorating and lugging heavy furniture) then it depends on my connection and getting BT landline moved over etc. and where my Xbox happens to be in relation to that.

I'm up for this but things are a bit hectic at the mo.

If you decide you want a particular time I'll do my best to join you but we need four as you know (ie Kam getting his back which could be anythign up to two weeks). Let me know if you find someone else to take his place and make up the numbers and I'll see if I'm able to help out and get these too.

Shouldn't take too long to complete but at the mo its all a matter of timing.

I am willing to go for any of the online achievements. i dont have many got the game today. my mic broke so i have to get a new one first hopefully tmrrw Fri Aug.29 i think i only have room for one friend request so yea hit me up. :)