• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I want in, too, and I'm serious - if people help me get my achievements, it's only fair that I help them with their missing achievements! :)

So, check this thread frequently. How many are we now? We need to be at least four people, right?

Edit: I'm speaking of Flatout, not Rainbow Six Vegas, just to get that clear ;)

I am looking to do some or most of the online achievements so add me when you are doing something. I am from germany so my timezone is GMT+1 and I am online mostly in the noon to evenings from monday to wednesday (sometimes thursday) and tuesday and thursday mornings aswell. I 'd appreciate a 1 or 2 day prior message before anything big's going on to plan for that... GT: Parallax Arguer

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Flat Out remains one of those games that you have to put in every once in a while. I had the kids playing Stunts over last weekend. The only achievement left for me on this game is racing 25 wins. I sign on to see if anyone is there and no one is ever there. obviously with Flat Out you need for to play ranked races. I'm hoping to gather 3 more people and get on here and help eachother get to 25 racing wins. Anyone still intrested? My gamer tag is COLLOSUS5172. Send me a message or invite or reply here. Happy gaming.

i need 1, possibly 2 more ppl to get this done, im looking to boost all online achievements asap. send me a msg on live if u want in GT M1STA M3NSA. if im online, im ready to start boosting straight away. edit DONE

Edited by o D M C o

• 2 weeks later...