Why do girls SUCK at video games?

Painkiller Q8

Do you think most of the girls SUCK at video gmes?  

112,871,408,746 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think most of the girls SUCK at video gmes?

• Course Yes !!
    • Big NO !!
    • Is the OP a dumbass?

http://fastvideogamerentals.net/images/Girl%20Playing%20Video%20Game.jpg

Lol.. sorry girls if I'm a bit rude here

I've notes that most of the girls don't know how to play in general I mean some girls just suck so bad at video games... and the gamer ones never become so pro in a game except some rare girls.

they are better than males in many stuff and school .. but why not games ? :p

and in general most of them are noobs and they don't know how to get into a game or play good even if they got use to the controlling !! thats weird !

WHY? :confused:

http://www.racerxvt.com/virtual_trainer/video_game_training/girl_video_game.jpg

http://www.hannah-montana-guitars.com/video-game.jpg

It's not that girls "suck" at video games. It's just that there are many more male gamers than there are female gamers. It makes sense that there are many more pro male gamers than pro female gamers for that reason alone. The more male gamers we have the bigger chance there is that a gamer in that male group becomes a pro. The same goes for female gamers, but since there are so little female gamers compared to male gamers, there are also very little pro female gamers.

I've played with a lot of girls who have kicked my ass in games like Halo, Shadowrun and Left 4 Dead 1/2. All girl gamers do not suck at games like you think they do. I have met girl gamers who suck at video games, but for the most part those are just girls who decided to play video games with their boyfriend or just decided to pick up video gaming as a small time hobby and not spend much time with it.

Look up the PMS clan if you ever have a chance. They're a group of kick ass girl gamers who will most likely kick your ass (and most of X360A's) at multiplayer games.

I also suggest you lose those pictures.

Edited by JesusBread

Dude you're such a douche. Learn basic grammar and then you might have the right to bitch about how girls "are better than males in many stuff and school". Correction, better than YOU. Obviously. I'm not a girl, but I know a lot of great girl gamers. I also know a lot of guys who cannot play games to save themselves. Consider grasping both your brain cells together and rubbing them as fast as you can before launching into stereotypical arguments.

I read in a book about the human brain that talks about the differences of male and female brains.

In fact, studies and tests show that women have much higher and accurate hand eye coordination, saying as an example they'd make better surgeons (and probably better gamers too).

I don't think that they suck at games, just the majority of girls are not as obsessed about video games as guys.

(in before lock :p)

Dude you're such a douche. Learn basic grammar and then you might have the right to bitch about how girls "are better than males in many stuff and school". Correction, better than YOU. Obviously. I'm not a girl, but I know a lot of great girl gamers. I also know a lot of guys who cannot play games to save themselves. Consider grasping both your brain cells together and rubbing them as fast as you can before launching into stereotypical arguments.

Thank god I can speak English .. its not my prime language dude !!...

and I didn't came up with this without feeling it.. we know most of the girls are easy targets in online !!!

and guys .. I said MUST ... not ALL !!!

Edited by Painkiller Q8

First of all girls do not suck at video games!

As a female gamer, and a professional one at that, most females that play on Xbox are just recreational, and they don't care how well they play the game. Not all of them grew up with a competitive, professional gamer for a brother, or one that played video games more then anything else.

A lot of the time I come across other female gamers that are horrible, yes, but there is a small percentage out there that play like I do, to win and to change that stereotype that all chauvinistic men like yourself think. The PMS Clan is not really a great example of this, especially since I was one of the original founding members. A lot of the girls in PMS clan nowadays are in a clan just to be in one, and are also recreational gamers. There are however about 3 good teams (Alpha, Bravo, and Charlie) of players (per game).

You apparently have not come across any of these types of girls and for you to even make a thread that girls suck, and apologizing for being rude (which you don't really mean), IS rude and you seriously need a swift kick to the nuts.

Next time think before you post if it's not too hard for you without overloading that small brain of yours. For the record, you've also royally pissed me off.

As a female gamer, and a professional one at that, most females that play on Xbox are just recreational, and they don't care how well they play the game. Not all of them grew up with a competitive, professional gamer for a brother, or one that played video games more then anything else.

A lot of the time I come across other female gamers that are horrible, yes, but there is a small percentage out there that play like I do, to win and to change that stereotype that all chauvinistic men like yourself think. The PMS Clan is not really a great example of this, especially since I was one of the original founding members. A lot of the girls in PMS clan nowadays are in a clan just to be in one, and are also recreational gamers. There are however about 3 good teams (Alpha, Bravo, and Charlie) of players (per game).

You apparently have not come across any of these types of girls and for you to even make a thread that girls suck, and apologizing for being rude (which you don't really mean), IS rude and you seriously need a swift kick to the nuts.

Next time think before you post if it's not too hard for you without overloading that small brain of yours. For the record, you've also royally pissed me off.

Lol.. don't get mad at me girl .. I didn't mean to shoot at girls or make fun of them..

we are just having fun and chat about this..

I know you girls can convince me/us that you are not suck at games !

and here you are starting to convince me! :p

...... !

btw.. the poll will talk !!

Lol.. don't get mad at me girl .. I didn't mean to shoot at girls or make fun of them..

we are just having fun and chat about this..

Yes, you did, and this is not a fun chat as I think many of the other forum members would agree with me. Don't call me girl either, use my user name or gamertag, this goes to show you have no respect what-so-ever.

I think a mod should close this thread.

lol girls don't suck..

just because a lot less of them are interested in gaming alone, or shooters per se, there are just a lot less of them playing, or playing enough to get good.

Also girls rarely have the desire to show off/even specify their gender, so you probably just don't notice. If someone is teabagging you in halo, its probably not a girl, and you won't just look at everyone's gamercards.

JesusBread made an excellent point right there, by laws of probability the chances to run into a good male player rather than a female player are much higher.

I suggest you go to some kind of a pro gaming event and get your ass beaten by some chick xD

So where do you get off saying that girls suck at video games? How about those 12 year old kids who get on just to piss people off? Or how about someone's parentals or grandparents? Or someone who would rather play one kind of genre of games more than another? Give them a controller and you know their going to be crap at a video game. Especially if they've never played before.

I wouldn't generally say that girls suck at video games. It's what like BooseyGirl said. Most of them just play to play.

I have came across my share of female gamers. And while sometimes I just handed some chick her ass in Call of Duty. There's probably just as many - if not more - that can just as easily kick my ass. And it's happened a few times, as well. I have a few girls on my friends list that can easily give me a run for my money and kick my ass in some games.

So it's not that girls just suck at games. It's mostly because some of them just don't care about whether or not their good. And it seems like maybe you've just come across the kind of girls like that.

..::edit::..

and it looks like your poll is talking. and it doesn't seem to agree with you one bit.

Edited by A ZombieTwinkie

Yes, you did, and this is not a fun chat as I think many of the other forum members would agree with me. Don't call me girl either, use my user name or gamertag, this goes to show you have no respect what-so-ever.

I think a mod should close this thread.

calm down BooseyGirl !! didn't mean to bother you like this !! whooow !!

Lmao, girls kick ass at games just as much as guys do. I might be able to beat my gf at some games, but when it comes to Goldeneye, or any of the old 64 games, and even some Wii games.. she literally rips me apart.

And sorry if anyone gets offended at this, but the second image made me laugh. If it was offensive, you're allowed to send me a picture of a male doing something funny looking. D:

As a female gamer, and a professional one at that.

How are you pro, Please do tell. Are you in a well know gaming team/clan? Do you go to tournaments and compete for money like for Example, Str8 ripping,Carbon, Legacy Etc? Because thats a pro gamer earning thousands of £/$ playing videogames. Not saying that you dont or calling you out for lying im just intrigued to know :)

On the topic of Femals gamers, I know alot of skilled and talented female gamers who would wipe the floor with me on Cod,Halo etc and im a pretty good player. Girls dont suck at video games its just the majority wont take the time to sit down and learn how to play them, If i handed my fiance my pad she would get slaughtered but thats not because she would suck at games it because she hasnt played before and still needs to learn. Many of the female gamers getting into gaming now because its getting so big still need to learn, You cant just pick up a pad and be amazing.

meh ... at least I can speak your language but you can't speak mine :)

the English isn't my prime language.. maybe thats why your came with that pointless post !

I speak 3 languages, and English isn't my first. Yet, I can spell and my grammar does not suck. So I think he has a valid point lol.

My wife can't play FPS to well but she has never really tried. I keep encouraging her though. But I remember when I bought Virtua Fighter she beat me to death, Hell I haven't played it since :p

Lol.. same here .. they love Tekken and fighting games .. random clicking can do some work with mixed combos !!!