Achievement Guide

Beard

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know as I could bring my self that low, to go to that "other" achievement site if you could even call it that. lol

That sounds like people who bash one car company because they drive a different on. Or Sony vs. MS. Or HD vs BR.

Should be maximizing your achievement getting and not waiting for it to be posted on just one place. Broadening your horizons.

That sounds like people who bash one car company because they drive a different on. Or Sony vs. MS. Or HD vs BR.

Should be maximizing your achievement getting and not waiting for it to be posted on just one place. Broadening your horizons.

I also do not like the way they "do buiness" over there so that is why I choose not to go there. I also had no intention of "bashing" them either.

I also do not like the way they "do buiness" over there so that is why I choose not to go there. I also had no intention of "bashing" them either.

Well I don't know any about their business practices. This is always my first choice and if I can't find what I'm looking for, I look elsewhere..

/end stupid discussion started by me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just a note for the guide. Today I got the Ace achievement after I got a hole-in-one on the first hole of day 2. According to the guide, all 6 must be gotten in the same day. Either you can have them spread out over two days, just on the same course, or the achievement unlocked really late.

[EDIT: Missed the post on page one. Apparently the guides don't get updated after being published.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Are this games achievements easy? As in easy I mean do they take more then 2 hours worth of play time. Does it have a good replay value for an arcade game?

yes, it is pretty easy. Id give it a 2/10. I still play it occasionally and I got 200/200 for the game a while ago.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Here's a little glitch that unlocked the achievement for getting all the old west medals. I couldn't get it to work for the other two but after I collected the first medal, I got it on accident while trying to get a hole in one. I immediately quit to the main menu and as I was going back to continue the tournament it gave me the achievement for collecting all 4 medals in old west.