Who would you put in the game?

From what I can see, nobody has mentioned Wonderboy? I wonder why he gets no love these days? Some kind of palm tree influenced car, with a tomahawk attack, maybe?

And a bird cage shaped car full of Flickies would also be great to see!!! :) They are Sonic characters after all.

And I agree totally with Ristar!!!

Maybe they will show up in the DLC...

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still think these other Sega characters are wierd.

There were still plenty of other Sonic characters that could have filled in the gaps. The entire Chaotix squad, Metal Sonic, Rouge the Bat, Silver the Hedgehog, Blaze the Cat.

They should have thrown in Scratch, Grounder and Coconuts to have more villains.

I think they were trying to stick with the fairly popular sonic characters.

I just hate Silver so much. He made that Sonic 06 experience that little bit worse for me not to mention his voice actor.

There's enough sonic characters as there is. I don't think people would care as much to play as Blaize, Rouge etc as they aren't exactly popular characters. Sumo Digital have made some good decisions with the roster.

I'm assuming however you are a young sonic fan who wasn't around in the genesis / megadrive days.

More than enough Sonic charactors in the game (am a Sonic fan, have been since the very 1st game on the Mega Drive) but adding more would be abit meh to me.

Would like to see:

Vyse and Akia from Skies of Arcadia maybe using something that looks like a Pirate Ship or something like that.

Any of the Main Charactors from Golden Axe using one of the Animals from the games.

The DAYTONA USA Car!!

A crazy Taxi track would be cool along with Gina and Axel

What about the guy from outrun along with some outrun music.

Oh man, don't get me started!!!! I was *gutted* to find no Outrun music in this game. I mean... BAYONETTA featured Outrun music!!! And considering that the tennis game had an Outrun court, as well!!! Yet, in a driving game, they leave it out?

Maybe something to do with brand protection?

:confused::confused::confused::(:(:(

1.Vectorman in a green car.All-Star Move:Not sure.

2.Espio in a purple car. All-Star Move: Invisibility. You could pass people without their knowledge and not be affected by homing missiles.

3.Although this would never happen, Spongebob in the Patty Wagon. All-Star Move: Spongebob Buffpants. You could punch people as you pass them by, thus knocking them out.

4.Even though this would never happen either, Patrick in some atrocity he built. All-Star Move: Reckless Driving. You wouldn't be controlling the car because Patrick would be driving so recklessly that he'd run over most of the people he passed.

5.Yet again, this would never happen, Naruto in some vehicle. All-Star Move: Nine-Tailed Fox Naruto. Not exactly sure what it do, but it would cause havoc, obviously.

Once again SEGA ONLY

I can still dream. Just because they aren't Sega related doesn't mean I can't still wish for them to have at least their own racing games(Well, besides the Spongebob TV Motion racing game the folks at Jakks Pacific came up with).

Edit 1: Paragraph doesn't affect Espio and Vectorman.

Edit 2: Maybe I should stop hoping that cartoon characters will have racing games, since Naruto would never have one anyway, as in the world of Naruto, they don't even have cars.

Edited by Invader999

I'd like to vote to remove a few of the Sonic characters. I enjoy Sonic but there are a few too many.

Anyway, characters I'd include:

Phantasy Star series (PSI-PSIV)

Character: A toss-up between Rika (PSIV) or Wren (PSIII, PSIV)

Vehicle: Completely unsure (preferably a car or bike)

All-Star: A swarm of Rappies seems appropriate, or a Dark Force attack

Phantasy Star Online series

Character: Any unedited class model. Such as a HUmar or FOnewm

Vehicle: A minature Pioneer 2 or a stardard MAG (aircraft either way)

All-Star: Swarm of Rappies, Dark Falz attack, or (if a MAG), a Photon Blast

Streets of Rage series

Character: Axel

Vehicle: One of the Cop cars from the first game

All-Star: A cop starts shooting rockets from the passenger side

Virtual-On series

Character: Temjin 707

Vehicle: His sword, acts like a surfboard.

All-Star: Gets off sword and uses it to attack enemies, while boosting

Jet Set/Grind Radio series

Character: Combo and Cube

Vehicle: Probably another car.

All-Star: Either massive soundwave attacks from Combo's boombox or a spray attack that hinders the other players' vision

Vectorman series

Character: Vectorman

Vehicle: Himself, in a car form.

All-Star: Reverts to standard form and you can blast other racers with photons