Easy way to level up your city.

Evil Zop

Quick n easy way.. if you don't mind the big 'DEFEAT' on ur screen for a few seconds :p

anyway, set all ur city upgrade cards.. for the places u want to level up, start the mission and then hit start and return to city, you still get the city exp but nothing else :p

However it does show up on your profile as a defeat.

Edited by Evil Zop

Quick n easy way.. if you don't mind the big 'DEFEAT' on ur screen for a few seconds :p

anyway, set all ur city upgrade cards.. for the places u want to level up, start the mission and then hit start and return to city, you still get the city exp but nothing else :p

However it does show up on your profile as a defeat.

i would suggest just doing bandit trap speed runs. not difficult to make it through the level in around 1 minute, plus you get the victory, a small amount of experience for each character, and often new officer cards one you get back to your village.

i would suggest just doing bandit trap speed runs. not difficult to make it through the level in around 1 minute, plus you get the victory, a small amount of experience for each character, and often new officer cards one you get back to your village.

How can you do Bandit Trap once it gets removed from your screen, I'm only level 9 and it's gone or am I being stupid and there's a easy way to get it back like pressing up :p

im assuming this is because youve gotten to map 2. from your town, press start, select map, and choose map 1. you will be brought to the original version of the town, and from there you can re-play all of the map 1 missions.

even if not for bandit trap speed runs, knowing this is something i would consider essential to advancing in this game. at least for me, the difficulty of the missions seemed to advance much faster than my characters did. replaying missions a few times to boost my stats helped.

im assuming this is because youve gotten to map 2. from your town, press start, select map, and choose map 1. you will be brought to the original version of the town, and from there you can re-play all of the map 1 missions.

even if not for bandit trap speed runs, knowing this is something i would consider essential to advancing in this game. at least for me, the difficulty of the missions seemed to advance much faster than my characters did. replaying missions a few times to boost my stats helped.

Yeah, I guess im on map 2 because I'm on Chapter 2, not tested yet but I have my confidence in you, thanks :)

EDIT: Yes you're right, thanks

Edited by iBlessing 09