Fav Char Ever?

agreed on cao ren being underrated. he was my character of choice when going for the dw6 chaos difficulty achievement.

character of choice for normal play would have to be gan ning. all of the fun of wrecking house with lu bu, only much much quicker. also, the fact that he wore bells so his enemies would hear him coming is probably the hardest attitude ever.

Used to agree on Gan Ning, but ever since he went blond, he just looks way too much like Paul Phoenix from Tekken... who is possibly the biggest loser in fighting-game history. So somehow, I keep expecting him to bust out a cheap-ass Mountain Breaker Combo, bomb out, and then try to hit up Ling Tong for money to fix his horse... :p

Used to agree on Gan Ning, but ever since he went blond, he just looks way too much like Paul Phoenix from Tekken... who is possibly the biggest loser in fighting-game history. So somehow, I keep expecting him to bust out a cheap-ass Mountain Breaker Combo, bomb out, and then try to hit up Ling Tong for money to fix his horse... :p

:goodpost but he is pro ;)

• 4 weeks later...