Developer's time? (Sprinter achievement)

ezekiel 08

Update: The time to beat on Level 37 is between 5.611 and 5.558.

We don't know the exact time but it is somewhere between those two times.

Any idea what some of the developer's times are? I beat the first level (not the tutorial one, level 1) in 6:922 but no achievement. It took me a good hour to get that time but no cheevo.

Anyone know anything about this achievement?

Edited by ezekiel 08

Any idea what some of the developer's times are? I beat the first level (not the tutorial one, level 1) in 6:922 but no achievement. It took me a good hour to get that time but no cheevo.

Anyone know anything about this achievement?

i got 6.352 on the level your talking about, i got the achievement.

il upload a vid on how to do it if you like, altho i doubt it will be as fast as my best time, under 7 seconds tho.

If you can just show what you did it would be great. You might be doing it a quicker way then me.

The the level starts, I spin the level to get the key, then spin it the opposite way and fall straight to the purple key then fall straight to the end. Is there a quicker way?

I did it on lvl. 37 with 5.57 secs.

Rotate left, skip blue key, pick up green and purple key. Try to stop below the purple door and hit A button and slide through. It's easier than lvl. one I think, as it only took me a few tries.

Sounds good. I'll try it when I get home from work :p. If I get it, I'll make a video for others ;).

Hairy Cabbage has made a video, he'll have it uploaded tomorrow.

Rotate left, skip blue key, pick up green and purple key. Try to stop below the purple door and hit A button and slide through. It's easier than lvl. one I think, as it only took me a few tries.

Many thanks fof this, after an hour on level 1 i gave this ago and got it in a few gos

Just beat it on Level 37 ;).

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd211/thexboy_8/th_035343e3.jpg

Final time: 5.408

For those going for it, you will have to be quicker than 5.641 as I didn't unlock the achievement with that time.

So it's between 5.611 and 5.558.

Edited by ezekiel 08

Thanks for the great tip. It took me almost 20 tries, but I finally got a time of 5.508 seconds!

This is the only achievement i need to get then the game is done

Anymore tips?

Nevermind i retryed after this post and i got it at 5.469

Congrats

At last I got it !

5.353 sec --> am i the fastest on this level ?

Edited by Utako

Argh...yesterday, I collected all of the idols and the relics. After trying loads of times on lvl 37 to do Sprinter, I tried level V. Eventually gave up, switched Xbox off after switching retry I think. Come back today, the file is corrupted :( Any way to sort this? Guess I'll have to start from scratch...

My lowest time on lvl 37 was 5.85, it just got so frustrating! Any tips?