Final Fantasy XIII Faceplate Giveaway

Webb

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TheTwoTonHammer

Unfortunately, I joined in the 7 generation, so my personal favorite is that. I also adored 9 and 10.

7 - an interesting plot, and a lot of fun to play. Gave me my first real challenge in Emerald/Ruby Weapon.

9 - Freya.

10 - Auron had to be one of the most amazing characters I've got to use in a long time.

Holy Angel26

For me im gonna have to go with FFII because this was my first RPG at the age of 6 years old. My older brother was playing it and i watched him and he showed me the game and let me make a file and i was in awe of how much fun it was. The story and characters were all great and so was the battle system. I have been playing and enjoying RPGs thanks to you FFII. Also runner-up for me was FFX easily. I put about 100+ hours into that game and enjoyed ever hard spent second of it.

gt - CrazeeJaycee edit: my favorite final fantasy was actually Final Fantasy on the original NES. now there is a reason for that. i own the japanese edition and quite honestly it was one of the hardest games i ever played back then haha

Edited by CrazeeJaycee

GT: Apoch Weiss

I've been a fan of the series since FFIII (US), but my favorite FF game has to be VII for more reasons then 1. Aside the fact that I felt the game was groundbreaking at the time, and had a really entertaining story, it's all very nostalgic for me. I remember being a child, at the shopping mall with my father (who hates games and the fact that he got me started on this addiction with the NES) and buying FFVII for my uncle on day one. I looked at it and was so impressed by the summary on the back I asked him if I could get a copy. He smiled and just bought it for me. I played the hell out of it, and even a year before my uncle Jimmy passed away (different uncle), I would go over his place to hang out and play it while he watched and enjoyed it. It actually managed to bring my family together for a little while haha.