Achievement Discussion

L3giOn

God damn this stupid half track tank. its bloody useless. its god damn machine gun cant even take down zepplins.

This is the last gold perk I need. Im going to keep trying to kill 20 nazi vehicles with this stupid half track tank and see if I can get it.

Why in the garage are there spots for all the other tanks, but i cant seem to hijack any.

*edit* Okay Im a god damn idiot. I thought I had to do this in one alarm. Im going to run over a few small vehicles then escape, repeat. my head isnt working.

*edit 2* If you escape the alarm it resets the vehicle kill counter. Damn it.

The only way i can get those fuckers to get out of their tanks is to shoot them until its on fire and then its just too late.

*edit* 3

I looked on ea.com and someone on there said the bottom right of the map is where you can find a half damaged wulf tank. If you have your full map unlocked the bottom right you will see a small grey area its sitting there. Look for the stream its near there.

Edited by aussiestatic

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn Ive already finished the story and the only military car I have is the stupid half track tank.

Does anyone have abny tips on how to destory 20 nazi cars in 1 vehicle. the most ive gotten is 8 then my half track tank gets ruined

do you recommend gettin a good tank before i finish the game? ive only just rented it but i dont want to miss any achievements etc, is there many missables?

thats 1 massive gamerscore you have btw! :eek:

Anyone willing to tell how train bridges should be blown up for a golden perk?

I've tries putting multiple charges, blowing them with the train on the bridge, gathering a good buch of cars and blowing them up... nothing worked.

When you get to the right bridge you will get 4 yellow dots on your mini map indicating where you need to place the chrages. You are probably at the wrong bridge.

Does anyone know how to hijack those big ass tanks? I went up to a level 5 alarm and tried to hijack wulf tanks but couldnt. Also, all other tanks I see are the ones you need to blow up, and you cant get inside them. Can anyone help.

Im trying to do the destroy 20 cars with 1 vehicle and the half-track tank car doesnt last very long. I want one of the bigger tanks.

hey if you still need help, i'll make a video. although it seems like you found the right car to get the perk, already.

When you get to the right bridge you will get 4 yellow dots on your mini map indicating where you need to place the chrages. You are probably at the wrong bridge.

Well, that's not exactly true... it's just that I was at the right place at a wrong time. Train bridges aren't destryable till one storyline mission, after that, all train bridges can be destroyed with some special bombs. Thanks for your help anyway.

All I need now is a map with locations of various vehicles, but I guess it'll have to wait.

Anyone has done that Achievement of jumping out of the Eiffel Tower and get out alive?

Do you have to jump in the pond by the side of the tower or in the river? I always get close to the water, but never fall into it! :confused:

you dont have to do it at the very top either.

Freeplay race missions appear after Act 2 Rescue Bryman. You will get a note from Skylar telling you that a man named Horst is organizing street races. There are 3 races, each one unlocks a different car, all 3 races are tied to the 3 racing perks. The 1st race is a qualifying race from a man named horst, completing this race unlocks dierker's sliver dart from the saarbrucken race in the prologue act. After that race, you will get another race on the mini map, this will unlock skylar's custom drake car that you drive when taking the box back to le havre. The 3rd race unlocks late in the game, just before the final mission. Finishing this race unlocks dierker's sliver claw mk.2 car that he uses during the race for paris mission late in the game.

Only tanks that are left unattended and have open hatches can be hijacked. There are a few around the city. One can be located a few meters behind the church in some ruins of a building, the church is where father denis relocates to after his first mission. The church is on a giant hill behind the belle de nuit.

There are no achievements tied to the difficulty chosen.

The chain smoker achievement unlocks after smoking a total of 100 cigs, like stated before.

Casanova involves kissing 50 women during alarm 1 or 2 escalation, like stated before.

Not on my watch involves saving 40 civilians from any nazi executions or harassment. Saving 4 civs from an execution counts as 4 civs, not one save.

I have a postcard map detailing the location of all the postcards in the game but i need a screen shot of the in game map, if anyone is willing to add one i can add the locations and upload it.

Dierker statues are located around the city, they are giant statues of Dierker. One can be located near the eiffel tower, they're not hard to miss.

The train bridges that need to be destroyed can only be destroyed after the Act 2 mission "The train", where sean destroys the train and gets Dr. Kessler out of the train car. This unlocks the train killer dynamite that can only be used on specific train bridges throughout paris. They can be spotted on the map as bridges where only train rail roads cross them. From what I can remember there are 4 or 5 bridges altogther including the one Sean destroys from the train mission.

Let me know if you guys have anymore questions on achievements for The Saboteur.

Edited by cin1122

• 3 weeks later...
I'm having a ridiculously horrid time trying to get Master of Disguise. I've beaten nearly every mission so far while disguised and kept it until the mission was complete. I must be doing something wrong. Anyone care to enlighten me?

Doesn't sound like you're doing anything wrong, unless you've lost the disguise somewhere in a mission then picked another one up. An easy way of getting this one is to do it for a race, as they still count as missions.

I managed to get it on the mission where you stalk the General to find the rat quite near the beginning of the game. In fact I think it's 3rd or 4th, if you get the disguise first and calmly follow after the rat leaving the General alone. You can snap his neck as you walk behind and get the achievement.

As long as no german's see you that is.

Doesn't sound like you're doing anything wrong, unless you've lost the disguise somewhere in a mission then picked another one up. An easy way of getting this one is to do it for a race, as they still count as missions.

I'll just try this and if it doesn't work start a new game later and do the informant mission.