Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey pukka!

I got those achievements by myself, well the ones we were trying for.

I want to setup a boosting session for the Skirmish 2vs2 10 wins acheivement

Ill make a list, we need 4 ppl

1. Saosin05

Man its hard to find a Thearte of War match!!

Add me as well, I would be willing to boost any online achievement in this game. Add me to your group Saosin =)

Besides the 10 2vs2 wins, I would be glad to receive help/help others with difficult achievements like the 20 minefields one. Send me a friend invite/message with when we are boosting.

You get the secondary attacks from the barracks if you upgrade your units enough. For example, riflemen can be upgraded to carry snipers. When you use the control sticks and buttons to attack another target, as opposed to using voice commands, it will say press Y for sniper shots. As for killing an enemy without being spotted I would think you could use some artillery but I ended up getting the achievement after attacking som infantry with my gunships. Of course, my gunships were upgraded to have a farther attack range.

You get the secondary attacks from the barracks if you upgrade your units enough. For example, riflemen can be upgraded to carry snipers. When you use the control sticks and buttons to attack another target, as opposed to using voice commands, it will say press Y for sniper shots. As for killing an enemy without being spotted I would think you could use some artillery but I ended up getting the achievement after attacking som infantry with my gunships. Of course, my gunships were upgraded to have a farther attack range.

K thanks i was able to get the secondary attack. i still cant attack them without being spotted though. what i use is the gunships joit missiles to kill units, however something is nearby and spots me. I NEED HELP!!

K thanks i was able to get the secondary attack. i still cant attack them without being spotted though. what i use is the gunships joit missiles to kill units, however something is nearby and spots me. I NEED HELP!!

I got the one where you don't get spotted using artillery in Paris. I had my artillery within firing range of the bridge (the one on the far left, facing the enemy, from starting position), due to the fact that they were funneling through there. I moved my gunships over to the other side so i could see using their camera and ordered the artillery to attack target (riflemen i think) as they got close to the bridge. I fluked right into it, and i am pretty sure I hadn't upgraded them yet.

So does anybody want to organize an event for the 2 vs. 2 matches? We could play 10 rounds, boost hard achievements like take literally no damage while winning the skirmish, and win in the last 30 seconds of the loss clock. The 10 2 vs. 2 one would be the main thing though, nobody plays skirmish and the game lets you boost using private matches. With the new party system coordinating the boosting would be a breeze. Send me a message/friend request with a message if you are getting 4 people together, I am going to be out of commission for about 5 days starting tomarrow (yay for surgery!) which means 5 days of hardcore achievement whoring. Hit me up if you want to boost =)

So does anybody want to organize an event for the 2 vs. 2 matches? We could play 10 rounds, boost hard achievements like take literally no damage while winning the skirmish, and win in the last 30 seconds of the loss clock. The 10 2 vs. 2 one would be the main thing though, nobody plays skirmish and the game lets you boost using private matches. With the new party system coordinating the boosting would be a breeze. Send me a message/friend request with a message if you are getting 4 people together, I am going to be out of commission for about 5 days starting tomarrow (yay for surgery!) which means 5 days of hardcore achievement whoring. Hit me up if you want to boost =)

Hey dude, I just got this game yesterday in the mail from the Black Friday sale ($35.00. Sweet!). I havn't opened it yet, but I will be happy to boost with you and 2 more people for the 2 vs 2 10 win achievement along with other achievements too. Send me a FR if you want to boost, GT = Daggermn.

Just thought I'd let you know that I usually play late at night (11pm - 1am PST). Let me know if we can still boost at that time. Thanks.

Me and a UEG SergeDavid have boosted loads of achievements today, and are still going. We could use help with the 2 vs. 2 skirmish wins, so if anyone wants to help us out send him a message so that he can invite you to our party. Right now we are boosting 1 vs. 1 Theater wins, along with a lot of other things.