Achievement Guide and Road Map

The Pants Party

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it would be very important to let every one know that on chapter 5 quest More Merchandise . Hunt for the doll Parts in open air studio. For me, finding the legs was the hardest. Took two days of searching. After trying in the arena and the doll forest I found the legs in the first two areas in open air studio.

Also , thanks for the guide. It has been very helpful.

Woot!!! Finally got 1000/1000. An amazing game, loved every single minute I spend on it. The final time was 86 hrs and the finals lv were, Zephyr: 155, Vash: 196 and Leanne: 164. I really want to thanks Pants for the Encyclopedia of Fate, it helped me a lot.

• 3 weeks later...

Just a note on Challenge Conqueror.

You don't have to clear Neverland to unlock the last 5 Ranks. I cleared 50-3 and got the achivement before I even entered Neverland. However, I did defeat the 2 sub-bosses in the Basilica and obtained the 2 black hexes, maybe these 2 sub-bosses are the requirement for these 5 Ranks to unlock instead? Either way I got Challenge Conqueror before Kings of Neverland.

Great game... but glad it's over. The 10 hours of Arena grinding broke my soul, it was just so damned frustrating... and was SO glad 2nd playthrough was only 3 hours 20 mins. As much as I really enjoyed the game, it's the grinding of monotonous stuff for an achivement which can really make you fed up with a game, and that's what's happened with me, so I am very happy it's over now.

Just finally beat Neverland. Entered it at around 110, and got destroyed in my first battle. Went back to the arena and grinded to about 135 before trying again. Managed to get through with a few retries on certain battles, and fought the last boss with Vash at 165, Zephyr at 150, and Leanne at 157. I was surprised at how easy the last boss was compared to some of the battles leading up to it. It seems like being outnumbered was the main thing that made this game hard most of the time. I was pretty much able to keep both of the special bosses stunned the entire time. Now I'm working on maxxing the arena battles. Should have 1000 in the next few days.

Thought this was a decent game, even though I was disappointed by the lacking story. The storyline was short, and the little story that we did receive was vague, and often out of order making it confusing. Even though I haven't fought the final battle, I can't imagine how they could save the story at this point.

• 1 month later...
Four-Terminal Chain

I don't understand how to do this....

I've activated them so how do i connect them?

is there a picture or a video on how to do this?

so confused by the achievement >.>

Kinda posted in the wrong place didn't you? There are actually a few threads on the main page that deal with this, such as this one:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=218709

To "link" terminals, they all have to be the same color. Simple as that. If you've activated a terminal of a different color, you'll need to go back and re-do it with a new color. You can do that buy making an portable energy station from a preferred color, and then placing it, and additional hexes of that color down. You'll have to meet the total demand of hexes required by all terminals being linked.

To get the achievement isn't too hard, but if you are going for 1000, you should be following that guide I linked. That will save you so much time, effort, and resources. And will make some of the harder cheevos a bit easier to get.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Firstly, thanks for the guide, I have used your guides before and they have always been excellent.

Secondly, you recommended doing everything on the first playthrough, sub-quests, neverland etc. I'm just curious, would it save me some time if I choose new game+ for my second plathrough, keeping it on normal and then do neverland at the end of that playthrough as I will be a higher level? I realise this is not the approach a hardcore gamer would take but I think the game seems pretty tough on normal as it is so think I will choose new game+ anyway. Any info would be great, Thanks :)

Well from my suggestion, you'd be doing all of the Arena as well on the first playthrough, which will gain you quite a few levels by itself. And you'll have all the "grinding" sections of the Arena open to use, so you can basically max out your levels if you choose to do so before trying Neverland.

Is it really good to max out levels for everything or just one weapon in particular? I know about the max MG level and I'm definitely down for that. But after that is all the leveling really necessary?

My friend went through Neverland and he said he wished his level was lower because of all the bezels he would lose. I'm still trying to force myself through the Arena. I'd say I'm stuck, but that's because I'm not playing it. I know I still need levels because Leanne is level 66. Vashyron is 118, but I've heard that's not nearly enough to do what I need to. The gaps in levels don't help either. Yeah, I know.

Anyways. This guide was effing great! My achievement list is nearly complete. You make me want to subscribe. I don't want to go back to a world without achievement guides.

• 3 weeks later...

Id say leveling other guns helps in that it increases your max HP

Ha ha. Yeah. I actually finished my 1000g for this game a little while ago. More levels are a good thing in this game. I have no idea what my friend was talking about. I know he was messing up somehow since he was losing bezels to scratch damage. Since you lose bezels in proportion to HP, he wished his were lower. But the more HP you have, the more damage you can take. That's how it always works. I was spooked by his little story. Now I know it was just him. The game is normal and more levels won't hurt.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I am on Chapter 5 and i spend a lot of time ,but i sold a Quest Item which was neccesarry for a quest.

I don`t want to restart a new game ,i want to continue ,but what else do i have to repeat in the game besides the normal sidequests to get the achievement.

I mean i will still do the side quests do gain Accessoires and Items,

but my question is: do i also have to repeat stuff like Neverland or the Arena?

If yes ,i would restart a new game ,if no ,i can still continue with chapter 5.

So in my second Playtrough i only have to do the side quests ( no need for neverland or arena)

To be more exactly: Do i have to beat certain enemies in the ARENA AND In Neverland besides the sidequest missions to get the achievement?

OR do i have to do ONLY and ONLY the sidequest missions + killing the Last Boss -regarless of anything else- ( like arena ,neverland and other things) to get the Sidequest Achievement? ( Legendary Hunter )

I am asking because i heard that beating the last boss is part of this achievement ( legendary hunter ) ,so i wonder if there is anything else ,which is part of this achievement.

Can somebody please help me with this question/problem?

Edited by Dark Anaconda

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...