Those who have 1000GS how long?

eldavido13

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just made 100% took me about 100h i think, i didn't rush this game, enjoyed it all the way to last boss. Then the farming came for treasure achivement but thats just achievments. Wouldnt blame a nice game because i like to see 1000p on my list :)

Good Luck you all, don't think I'll be playing this again, pretty much a one time game, maybe some FF7 while I wait for the next Final Fantasy :)

Edited by MaHiTToJR

24 hours when I hit Chapter 11.

60 hours it took for me to finish the main story (I always grind a lot and do lots of other things to make myself overpowered for the end boss).

88 hours total for 1000g.

Treasure Hunter was actually really easy (although scary when Robot said nothing). I was hugely lucky with Traps and Dark Matter, pretty lucky with Ingots. I saved a lot of money, catalysts and materials until later. Accessories were very easy to finish off since they required so little exp to level up. They were sold off to help with Weapon upgrading. And when I started Weapon upgrading I sold each 1 off to help fund the other upgrades. I actually ended up having 46 Particle Accelerators, 22 Ultracompact Reactors and 656k Gil left over after I finished all, so I was very lucky with Ingots and money making thus saving a LOT of time.

I was curious to see if someone tried this method or not (selling as you upgrade that is, luck is luck ;))

I would be curious to know at what point in your grinding you were able to stop and make a save to upgrade/sell/repeat to earn the achievement? Did you take care of the accessories first? Sell them all, and go weapon for weapon? I'm not entirely sure how much you get in return for them though.

I was curious to see if someone tried this method or not (selling as you upgrade that is, luck is luck ;))

I would be curious to know at what point in your grinding you were able to stop and make a save to upgrade/sell/repeat to earn the achievement? Did you take care of the accessories first? Sell them all, and go weapon for weapon? I'm not entirely sure how much you get in return for them though.

Basically, as soon as I was able to get the Dark Matters I farmed the money to buy Adamantites, as well as all the Catalysts I needed for upgrades. That enabled me to fully complete all Accessories, and then I sold ALL but my Magic resists since I put off doing 5* Missions. Once these were done I sold all my Accessories apart from the ones I use often. I still had a lot of the high level accessories and so I was able to get a lot of 50k sales for accessories, in total I worked up almost 1 million from them. This enabled me to purchase all Gilgamesh weapons straight away.

Then it was just another 1 hour of ingot grinding before I had enough for Weapon upgrades (which were stupidly easy and cheap to do). Yes I was a bit worried when I didn't get the achievement the first time but I was 100% certain I hadn't missed anything from Charms/Rings/Brooches nor anything else which needed upgrading since I ticked them all off as I went along. So I knew it was either an Accessory that I could buy, or a Weapon which I may not have upgraded from T1 to T2 and accidently sold before so. Thankfully it was an Accessory I could buy.

I got 1000 at - 110:07:90

probably took a little when i didnt get drops etc, i used the adam at eden so you could probably add a couple off hours ontop of that since the time wouldnt have been updated.

And i plan to do it all again on ps3 :D YAY!

103 Hours and Finally done. I didn't have a problem with farming for gil, once i got a route down. sadly i had trouble with 5 starring some of the missions. I was very disappointed how easy mission 64 was.

I have to admit though, this game was well worth the 60 dollars.