I got a perfect score.

LemonBreath

give the guy a chance not everyone sits in front of their pc constantly. Looking at his gs though would suggest that he aint a cheater, why is it not higher if he is.

Also though if he replies and says he is not a cheater will that make any difference? Just my thoughts.

Back on subject though congrats mate. Thats pretty impressive going

give the guy a chance not everyone sits in front of their pc constantly. Looking at his gs though would suggest that he aint a cheater, why is it not higher if he is.

Also though if he replies and says he is not a cheater will that make any difference? Just my thoughts.

Back on subject though congrats mate. Thats pretty impressive going

I really dont think its possible to get a perfect round as the power controls seem to be slightly random, so its nearly impossible to get a hole in one on every hole as a slight difference in power like a quater of a quater of a quater of a mm will make you miss ;)

Also gamerscore has nothing to do with it, he was bragging about being #14 on the leaderboard.. Just because he has a low score, how does that not make him a cheater?

And the way he didnt reply to my 1 question makes it look even more like he glitched

edit: I really dont care that he glitched, as i was one of the first people to find out about it, and post how it was done.. It just makes me laugh that someone would glitch then brag about how high up the boards they are

No.. theres probally 13 other people with more time on there hands than him..

My point being the leaderboards for this are pointless and really shouldnt be bragged about :)

Ok i think the point has been made that if you get a perfect score on this game by 'glitching', then well done, but don't brag. If you do it legit, then you definetly deserve the bragging rights!;)

The end! of this 'argument'

• 3 months later...
I think what he did was, quiting and restarting the hole if he didn't get a hole in one. Correct me if i'm wrong though.

Bingo. This is how you do it. It takes a LOT of time to get a perfect score on any of these courses. Someone has -1000 something on the Lost Island course. Know how? That hole where you leap through three holes? If you swing up and down the sides you can get THREE free shots. Do it over and over and you can get a pretty awesome score.

Easier said than done. :eek:

You can piss and moan that replaying a hole over and over is "cheating" but that's just silliness. Doing each hole perfectly is a trial of patience. LOTS of patience!

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Okay, probably me being dumb, but how exactly do you replay the holes? i don't care about getting a "perfect score" but i tend to do really really well until one hole and then my score gets obliterated and then no achievements for me. =( help? :)

It saves after each hole so if you stuff up just quit and then go back to single player and click continue

Also if you look on the guide for this game there are vids of how to hole in one on each hole :)

• 10 months later...

I don't understand how people can call this a "glitch". It's clearly put in there so you're not forced to sit there and play all 18 holes twice in one sitting. I bought it because a) easy 200 and b) I like minigolf. However, I hate this minigolf, so I played randomly when I was bored and got 200. I don't know if the videos were up at the time of that post, so who know swith the cheating. I can't believe some people got so worked up over this feature...