Treasure Hunter Achievement > GIL grinding calculator

Samaan

While I was on my road to the 1000/1000, I made an indicator in excel so I could see how much gil and grinding amounts I still needed to get all the transformator materials (Uranite, Trapz etc.)

It shows exactly how many hours you'd still need to play and how many drops are needed. I made it so that it shows an indication for either Adamantoise grinding or Eden's Sacrifices grinding (So from the start of Eden until you finish the Troopers right before the Juggernaut).

Anyway here it is: [ATTACH]4696[/ATTACH]

Oh yeah also if you want to change or repost this I have no problems with that. I'm not changing it anymore since I already completed the game.

Good luck, I know you'll need it...

anyone with a safe machine actually tried this? skeptical about d/l'ing something from a 1 post'er

edit: or maybe im just nervous?

I can understand that it's a bit weird, especially on the 1st of April. Actually wanted to post it, when I was using it myself. But then of course I was too busy grinding and grinding until my bones cracked hehe...

Anyway I'm a member since April last year, didn't just join to do this or something.

its safe.

and thank you.

You're welcome.

Edited by Samaan

I can understand that it's a bit weird, especially on the 1st of April. Actually wanted to post it, when I was using it myself. But then of course I was too busy grinding and grinding until my bones cracked hehe...

Anyway I'm a member since April last year, didn't just join to do this or something.

You're welcome.

ok cool, you cant blame us though for being skeptical :)

ill DL it now :D

ok cool, you cant blame us though for being skeptical :)

ill DL it now :D

Lol of course not, in fact I'd probably have the same feeling, that's why I clarified that hehe...

Decent excel. Most won't be buying traps and dark matter though... Taking into account of how much of each component necessary to upgrade weapons to tier 2/3 and cost of weapons from gilgamesh inc would make it even better

I agree, I didn't buy the Trapz or the Dark matter either. Also because, when I finally made this sheet I already had all Trapz, just needed some Dark Matter and allot of Perovskite, Uranite and more transformator materials. I just put all material in, for people that might want to use it.

This is also the reason why it's not complete and useful for everyhing, since I used and made it at about 80-90 hours of in game time. I already had almost everything necessary (from Gilgamesh inc. weapons to almost everything tier 1 * or tier 2 * ready for the next tier upgrade) except for the transformator materials. So I didn't need the extra information.

Anyway as I said feel free to update, it's ment for community and helping purposes. ^^

• 3 years later...
  • 4 years later...