Achievement Guide!!

DarkDutch

Nope, just use the procedure darkdutch wrote in his guide... Or you could work with a friend online, which also gives you zack dollars which could be used to buy costumes, so you dont have to beat time attack on two rounds with the special characthers...

• 4 months later...
Do you need two controllers for this trick?

I let me beat by the CPU in versus mode 10 times then won, but I didnt get the achievement.

Do I have to be @ the versus screen?

After it says you got a gold star (or whichever one you are trying to get) go into an online lobby and watch a match. You should get it when the fight is over.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Can someone please help me with the "Collected All Items" acheivment.

Do you have to do them all in one match?

What are the "3 different Slots (from guide) that you need to collect?

Many thanks!

You dont have to collect them all in one match, can be across many survival sessions. With the three slot machines they play sounds when you pick them up, you have to collect 3 with different sounds, just try to remember the tunes when you pick them up.

I believe I have some helpful information:

If anyone is trying to get the time achievement, whether it being 5hrs, 10hrs, or 100hrs.

When you leave your system on in unlimited time in vs mode. You must remember that to get the achievements you have to end your game. When you do this when returning to the main screen the loading screen will say saving progress. When this happens your achievements for how you have played will pop up.

This is simply because the system is saving the time progress to the hard drive.

Hope this helps.:)

• 4 months later...

Step 2: Complete all story modes

Okay,this one is rather easy. First up go into game settings and put it on normal difficulty then put the health bar on lowest and timer on shortest. Next you want to go through the story mode with all of the fighters, doing this should unlock, Ein, Gen Fu, Leon, Helena and Spartain-458. First time around this will be rather difficult especially on the final boss. The more you play the easier the game will get trust me on this one. Like I said, at first the game will seem near impossible but it quickly gets easier. Whilst playing make note of who you like and who you don’t. This will be handy later.

sorry if i sound stupid but ive only just got this game and dont really know how to use it lol but...

On the changing mode thing ive gone to game settings and clicked story mode the only thing i can change is the difficulty and the button default theres no shortest health and time etc, ive tried to change it on verus but it made no difference any one can help?. Thanks :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Did something happen to the original guide or something? Everyone's saying "nice guide" etc. but when I click the link all I see is a bunch of one sentence answers and a total lack of useful tips...the road map is a bit better but considering this is one of the hardest 1k's around the total lack of useful tips and guides just seems...wrong.