II WhIpLaSh 014's gallery

WhIpLaSh 014

I've been using GIMP after I made the old version of my sig. For reasons unknown, my Photoshop got corrupted and I couldn't use it anymore.

Ok, I don't use GIMP so I can't help you much. Are you resizing the image, or transforming it?

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I don't use GIMP so I can't help you much. Are you resizing the image, or transforming it?
By resizing/transforming, do you mean using the Scale Image selection?

maybe you should have bought it ;)

I havent got a clue with GIMP but im guessing its roughly the same as PS =P

I bought it with my own money, and the damn thing fucked up on me, so now I have to buy it again, even though I have little to no money now, so it's gonna take a while to get PS back :(

By resizing/transforming, do you mean using the Scale Image selection?

I bought it with my own money, and the damn thing fucked up on me, so now I have to buy it again, even though I have little to no money now, so it's gonna take a while to get PS back :(

I mean, are you pressing "Transform" or something along the lines of "Scale image/resize image"

I'm sorry you must have missed my link.

Follow http://www.sigtutorials.com/tutorials/basics/basic-grunge.html<---- that tutorial EXACTLY.

I want you to use the same render, same brushes, same everything. Even use the same exact text. Maybe just maybe then you will realize how to make sigs and start to develop your own style.

Is this a PS type of design or a GIMP design?

It works for both >.>

I used the exact same tut when I started.. Loko at my gallery and the load of sigs are based off that! I still use it a little til this day even though I'm pretty advanced past it lol..

I recommend Whip you use it as its a really good starter tut and easy to follow!

I used the exact same tut when I started.. Loko at my gallery and the load of sigs are based off that! I still use it a little til this day even though I'm pretty advanced past it lol..

I recommend Whip you use it as its a really good starter tut and easy to follow!

Such a great tut Nozza, I also used that one. :)

Hey its me again, I'm sorry but I just found a picture that I would rather have if you're up to it. Also thanks for the first one you did for me.

http://s312.photobucket.com/albums/ll345/bravourways/?action=view&current=SSJ3Gotenks.jpg&sort=ascending

If you could put my gamertag matching the yellow color from his blast it would look good.

Thanks again!

Hey its me again, I'm sorry but I just found a picture that I would rather have if you're up to it. Also thanks for the first one you did for me.

http://s312.photobucket.com/albums/ll345/bravourways/?action=view&current=SSJ3Gotenks.jpg&sort=ascending

If you could put my gamertag matching the yellow color from his blast it would look good.

Thanks again!

I don't like the image you gave me, as it has a ton of noise in it.

I don't like the image you gave me, as it has a ton of noise in it.

Does it really matter if you like it or not? You're not gonna be using it to be fair, it's for that user and that user alone. You're just creating it, which in fact shouldn't take that long.

On another note, your designs are getting better but Filters aren't everything, i only occasionally use Blur and Sharpen, and that's it really, but some tuts will still go along way. Keep on them and you'll soon see a much bigger improvement.

I prefer the Fallout image, as I can think of more things to do with that image than the DBZ image.

Does it really matter if you like it or not? You're not gonna be using it to be fair, it's for that user and that user alone. You're just creating it, which in fact shouldn't take that long.

On another note, your designs are getting better but Filters aren't everything, i only occasionally use Blur and Sharpen, and that's it really, but some tuts will still go along way. Keep on them and you'll soon see a much bigger improvement.

I wasn't saying that I didn't like the image, I was saying that I didn't like the image that he chose me to make.