master_shake_350

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I was gonna post I hope the achievements are the same as Dirt 2. I really enjoyed seeing them pop almost every time I would sit down and play it. Even though the grind sets in, they're more of a reward, than being difficult or skill-based. Can't believe some thought they were too easy, I thought they were perfect and just right..

and IDK, as much (well a little) tribute Dirt 2 paid to Colin McRae, it is strange to not see a nod to that effect with this game..oh well!

I was gonna post I hope the achievements are the same as Dirt 2. I really enjoyed seeing them pop almost every time I would sit down and play it. Even though the grind sets in, they're more of a reward, than being difficult or skill-based. Can't believe some thought they were too easy, I thought they were perfect and just right..

and IDK, as much (well a little) tribute Dirt 2 paid to Colin McRae, it is strange to not see a nod to that effect with this game..oh well!

There is the odd tribute to Colin in Dirt 3, they've kept his Colin McRae R4 in the game, and theres a couple of rally team liveries thats dedicated to Colin ones on a 95 impreza and the others the Colin McRae Memorial i think its called.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Has anyone had any of the achievements glitch on them on the PC version??

I platinumed my last DC challenge last night, and it popped up with '5 achievements unlocked for 120g' which would have been 'Gymkhana Aficionado' 'DC Silver' 'DC Gold' 'DC Challenger' and 'Platinum Performance'

I'm not sure where the 120gs came from as these 5 dont total 120gs....

When I went to check my list 'DC Challenger' and 'Platinum Performance' are still locked :(

My career stats say 100% and 26/26 DC challenges complete.. It shows everything is platinum when I go to the events in dirt tour too.

I tried recovering my live profile but it didnt help :(

I really dont want to have to replay most of the game again as I have the 360 version as well to do.

Anyone else had this problem?

EDIT: All good now, just did the last event again and it then unlocked. phew!!!

Edited by sneh