Worth 400 points?

Zxello

• 1 month later...

I tried the demo, liked it and your opinions have convinced me, probably be picking this one up today.

I really like this week deals with de DotW and the E3 sale or whatever its called: got Shadow Complex, Trials HD and probably be getting this one.

How about Alien Homind? tried the demo but......prefer Castle Crashers......

when is it 400msp? My xbox is at MS right now :p should be back saturday. Can I buy it online for 400?

You could probably go on Xbox.com and sign in to your profile. Then go to the Marketplace section. Find the game, buy it and place it in your download queue so that when you get your console back it'll immediately start downloading.

just bought it for 400 and very well worth it..

I agree! I'm having a blast with it (literally :)), and just played my first co-op online game. I can't wait until I get my 2nd Wireless controller so my nephews and I can play the game together.

• 4 months later...

I am thinking of getting this as well for the 400 ms points, but dont want to do it unless i can get at lest 1 person or more to play online with th get full 200. is there still active games going on or anyone looking to play can hit me up with a friend request.. HumanX i wont be back on the site so send a message or request to my gamertag hopefully while the deal is still on. thanks

• 2 weeks later...

The single player mode is completely retarded, cant imagine how they thought any1 to survive those last maps, and they take waaaaaaaaaay too long..

Also cant find ANY online matches soo.. I kinda regret that I bought this game but It could be fun if you have friend whos gonna play it with you.

But if you gonna touch single player mode, its PURE FRUSTRATION.. believe me :eek:.

If I ever need to do wave55 solo again.. :uzi: