Achievement Trading/Online Teams Thread

Method

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any way to boost playoffs for the EASHL playoffs win achievement? My club keeps getting matched against people waaaay better than us and we get destroyed. If it IS possible to just keep searching at the same time, I'll gladly help boosting something else, as all I need is a playoff win and the 250 games(the 250 I'm not worried about)

Edited by jedifrog21

jedi.. yes there is.. get a group of at least 4 people total.. look for public clubs that made the playoffs then write down the names of at least 3 clubs. 2 people join 1 club and 2 people join the other... select playoffs until u meet each other (back out if its not them, it helps if you select same amount of players or both teams have a goalie from the search options). the 2 winners stay on same team and the losers leave the club then select the club that hasnt played yet... then let the other team win and 4 people get this achievement.

as for what i need help with, is anyone willing to trade hut wins? ill let ya win this month or next month if i can get either month in return... i have 2 accounts so you will get more wins and points from me.. my gt is: thr4sh ivietal

looks like: THR4SH IVIETAL

jedi.. yes there is.. get a group of at least 4 people total.. look for public clubs that made the playoffs then write down the names of at least 3 clubs. 2 people join 1 club and 2 people join the other... select playoffs until u meet each other (back out if its not them, it helps if you select same amount of players or both teams have a goalie from the search options). the 2 winners stay on same team and the losers leave the club then select the club that hasnt played yet... then let the other team win and 4 people get this achievement.

as for what i need help with, is anyone willing to trade hut wins? ill let ya win this month or next month if i can get either month in return... i have 2 accounts so you will get more wins and points from me.. my gt is: thr4sh ivietal

looks like: THR4SH IVIETAL

Thanks for the info! Ok we just lost the playoffs for this month but can I get three people to help me boost it for the win? I'll gladly help in return(EXCEPT the 5 tournament wins. NOT doing that again haha). I have cards for a 5 star team, can give you the Ultimate Team playoff win, whatever let me know! GT=jedifrog21

Please message me soon before the playoffs are over!!

Looking for someone to fill in my friends spot im my club. We"re in the playoff but myfriend broke his disc so we cant get the achievement for playoff. If interested send a message

P.s. I will also boost eashl veteran, and practice,practice, practice

lookin to boost all HUT trophies. and was wondering if anyone had a 5star team that doesnt play hut ne more if they could donate some cards till i get the acheevo thjen ill give right back. i dislike these HUT trophies very much.

But i need the 5 trophies(we can go back n forth)

send a msg to my gt: iHeyd

Looking for someone to fill in my friends spot im my club. We"re in the playoff but myfriend broke his disc so we cant get the achievement for playoff. If interested send a message

P.s. I will also boost eashl veteran, and practice,practice, practice

I'll boost EASHL veteran and practice x3 with you. Send me a f/r.

GT: Explicitly Deft