Alan Wake Guide & Road Map [There Will Be Spoilers!]

Webb

for achievement:

Back! Back, I Say! - 10

Save yourself with a flare.

what i did was: HAD FULL HEALTH, get surrounded by 3 enemies, they were really close to me then i light the flare. AND achievement unlocked

I had multiple situations like that where I popped a flare, and no achievement. Only popped the first time I dropped into low health and lit a flare.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If i play the game on hard mode and during my first playthrough on hard i decide to replay a chapter on normal for some achievement, can i unlock the Hardboiled Writer? In other words, the game has memory that i finished a chapter on hard difficulty? I hope so :D

Just noticed that there is no description for what's needed for the Boob Tube achievement and it's listed as missable. Can anyone share what is needed for this one as I'm trying to get as much as I can on my first run through.

On chapter 4, you have to turn on a TV (not counts towards the Couch Potato achievement) when certains things are happening.

If you don´t mind spoilers, i can give more details.

Just noticed that there is no description for what's needed for the Boob Tube achievement and it's listed as missable. Can anyone share what is needed for this one as I'm trying to get as much as I can on my first run through.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=227203

That thread tells you exactly how to get it :)

well, it great guide..

but why don't you mention each achievement on with episode ?? to make it more clear and easy..

for example ...

this achievement in what episode :??

An Idyllic Small Town - 30 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg

Make it through "Night Falls in Bright Falls" in one go without dying or restarting even once.

Easy one this one, but video will be made regardless

nice guide, however i totally love it when admins sticky their own guide prior submitting and getting approved...why do we have this rule again? ^^

Because I'm fairly confident in my guide making abilities :p See Fable 2 & Blue Dragon ;)

just a couple of questions...

can i replay checkpoints for doing kills like the flare gun?

does the game keep track of the collectables so i can see which ones i need?

can i replay any chapter after the games ended?

im planning on just going through the game without worrying about collectables, etc.

Yes.

Yes, but not specifically. It counts say 1/100 but doesn't tell you which one.

well, it great guide..

but why don't you mention each achievement on with episode ?? to make it more clear and easy..

for example ...

this achievement in what episode :??

I will do. It's a work in progress at the moment. Wanted to publish most of it before I went away for a few days this week. I'm back now and will carry on later this evening :)

An Idyllic Small Town - 30

Make it through "Night Falls in Bright Falls" in one go without dying or restarting even once.

Easy one this one, but video will be made regardless.

It's actually 'Night Life in Bright Falls', other then that this guide is excellent! Used the guide for some parts today when I got my CE ed(didn't wanna spoil the first run so saving collectables guide for second play through).