Good Job Award List

Panda

Team Merged VS Battle: Kill Streak - Kill 5 enemies who are riding in multi-seat merged Vital Suits.

What is the best method to do this?

campaign lol theres so many people to kill just take out the VS in the area then merge on 4-3

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is this Anchor Master listed and how do you do it????

You have to anchor the stone "head" of the over-g when it falls. Shoot it till it is covered in stone and when it has fallen anchor yourself to the stone (keep holding x) and press b. Anchor Master unlocked!

campaign lol theres so many people to kill just take out the VS in the area then merge on 4-3

Then that makes the description in the guide wrong. There are several other GJ descriptions that are wrong. Also, how hard would it be to put the GJ name next to it, instead of just a description. This guide is better than nothing, but it is not that good. It needs to be cleaned up or made new.

Then that makes the description in the guide wrong. There are several other GJ descriptions that are wrong. Also, how hard would it be to put the GJ name next to it, instead of just a description. This guide is better than nothing, but it is not that good. It needs to be cleaned up or made new.

those are all kinda confusing ^^;; description or not

ospray you need to be in the other seat for them to count

multi vs you need to kill from the side of the Nida (1-3 spawns next to the 3x person VS)

nida you need to kill from the side seats

merged you need to kill in a merged vs

akrid kills you need to kill in 1 of the 3 akrid type VS's

hope it helps =3

as far as changing it... its not really a guide, its a list so its ok (it uses word for word from the strat guide) but only a few need fixing, i purposed a community FAQ where we pooled factual information we thought was useful... but no one posted (this sort of thing would work better for that, since too many of the GJ's are kill on 1-1, or dont die, or do a pose based to make a really necessary guide)

I want to know how to get eliminate all enemies in Episode 2 chapter 2 mission 2, I have done it so many times trying to get them to spawn differently but still never get it after wiping everyone out.
Damn it I'm having the same problem. After 10 runs I'm getting very pissed. Where is this thread that shows how to get "Eliminate All Enemies"? If it's use the V-Device that hasn't worked either.

Yer right! hey what help you are! pfft

to be fair he wrote a guide up to chapter 4? a while back =P

but its all luck, i had a lot of luck killing everyone in at the top, then leaving coming back, and seeing if anymore come then kill them, then go down the stairs

it took me 4 tries, its really REALLY hit and miss

I got it trying another method I have tried myself and finally got it.

Now escaping the ice in episode 1 chapter 2 when vsing that first cat g. I can't get anything but bronze and I've gotten myself frozen and my mate frozen at least 50 times in one game hey. So yer we got bronze for escaping just using the left stick escpae then tried every other way after that and never got a thing.

Is this maybe a 4 player only done one or something else?

I got it trying another method I have tried myself and finally got it.

Now escaping the ice in episode 1 chapter 2 when vsing that first cat g. I can't get anything but bronze and I've gotten myself frozen and my mate frozen at least 50 times in one game hey. So yer we got bronze for escaping just using the left stick escpae then tried every other way after that and never got a thing.

Is this maybe a 4 player only done one or something else?

read my PM

• 2 weeks later...
Yer right! hey what help you are! pfft

Well here is the method that Dead Herb write, i simply type in Episode 2 into the search function to find it in like 5 secs, just shows how lazy you are.

'Just got "All Enemy Forces Annihilated" on coop, on easy, mate hosted, no AI, it took 2 tries..

Attempt 1: I did all the killing my mate did nothing, 1st I smashed the 1st door were the Gj activates and killed the enemy that runs round from the left and the 2 that are behind the smashed door then I proceeded through the door and killed everything along the way til I got to the post activated it then dropped down the hole.

Then I wiped out everything down there and everything in the final room, ran all around the level after to make sure Id missed no1..I hadn't,then proceeded to finish the area no Gj:/

Attempt 2: As before I did all the killing my mate did nothing, I smashed the first door were the Gj activates killed the first guy that runs from the left and the 2 guys that run from behind the door but this time I took the stairs down to the post wiping out all along the way.

After activating it I ran back upstairs and proceeded to go through the smashed door route wiping out all til I got to the post, when I got to the post I did 1 more full circle upstairs and through the door again to make sure there were no strays then continued down the hole by the post to wipe those enemies out.

Then I cleared the final room had 2 guys left at the Area Clear door killed them and upon killing the last enemy it pinged, on a side note I got to a 40+ kill streak just to give you a rough idea of the amount of enemies Id killed.

Edit: It seems the problem is the enemies that would normally be on the stairs as you make your way down to the post are not there if you take the smashed door route first'

I have a question on 1 ... on 5-2 it says that you need to get on the back of the spider when it is laying down on the hover craft. i cannot figure out where to pull up at and there is no time to run around and figure it out.

thanks for any help

phillip

Edited by Shankaponamus

I have a question on 1 ... on 5-2 it says that you need to get on the back of the spider when it is laying down on the hover craft. i cannot figure out where to pull up at and there is no time to run around and figure it out.

thanks for any help

phillip

while facing the spider when he jumps on the ship go right to the only remaining wing anchor to the top walk an its leg to the back and have fun :uzi: the mother but like other cores thes will explode so it will eventually disapear and if hes still alive there a second 1 on his abdenom also when walking on his leg there will be a line of spikes i recomend walking on the right side cause when you reach the joint its hard to stay on the left side. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I am having problems with ep 2 chapter 2.

Chapter 2, Mission 2

Clear the stage in less 7 minutes or less

Kill all enemies

Destroy at least six panes of glass in the area

I did the gold and window-breaking maniac, but i cant get the *kill all enemies*, and i cleared that place so many times(no red marks on the map), what im missing here?

Thanks in advance.

You need to take your time man it is glitchy. I did it on easy with no ai bots. You know you will get it if you get a 40 killstreak in that area. I walked down the staircases slowly and let the enemies come to me so I know more would spawn. I had to try like 3 times and creep through the level it was worth it though to get the gj

Darth, i did 8 times now, most of them i got 42 kills, and still nothing... :( and i did like you said and other tips too on other foruns.(except the one with a partner doing nothing, will try later).

Anyone know if capcom will fix this in a future patch? i am really unlucky to get this one.

That's strange man really strange but I feel your frustration. Something so simple should be easy to achieve...ooh wait I forgot a part ahahaha yeah do not kill anyone until the screen says to wipe out all enemies then go do it! I bet no one put that down it usually takes a min for that gj to pop up once it does start the murder fest!!!