Achievement Guide & Road Map with VIDEOS

llll epic llll

How much exactly? I doubt it'll beat 10-15k in 5-10 min

Please compare to this post

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=227979

If you found a better way i might add it to my Post?

thx

I never actually timed mine, if you want to know the truth, but i can say this much!

I averaged completing it in 27 seconds (the stage i was doing)

from what i understand you have to try to not get the gold (i did it atleast 50 times and not once did i get less than gold)

there is absolutely no challenge, and no chance of failing unless you try

you dont have to worry about missing out on all the boxes

etc

Yours might be "better" but mine is more "fail proof" which I think alone makes it a better method, and i do believe i can get 15,000 credits in about 14 mins, with zero effort/risk

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You do not have to kill the boss with the main canon, I killed it today form one of the side mounted guns near the coolant room, in fact non of our party bothered with the main gun at all as it is too slow.

To confirm this works, shugga gb and I did this yesterday without using the big gun. Using coolant will net you a Good Job award however.

I honestly can't see them banning you for adjusting your clock.

I can't believe you would get banned for adjusting the settings on your xbox. If these settings can be adjusted by the user then you could have your clock wrong or your date wrong by choice??? With the million stages needed for achievements we will be playing in 12 months let alone 6 months!

It may be a bit late, and I checked the guide to see if it was corrected for this but, "Death Wish" doesn't have to be campaign only. I got it right after being shot in a ranked match today, and I had only been playing online matches so far today, and no campaign.

7/10 difficulty eh? This is a definitive 10/10. Its among the most demanding lists for any game. More timeconsuming than difficult but still demanding and therefore a 10. Timeconsuming is part of the difficulty, so even if all achievements would unlock on the easiest setting this would be a 10 because of the time it takes. Bayonetta is rated a 9 and was a easy and quick 1000 points compared to what this will be.

a game can be time consuming and still me easy

like played for 1000 hours~ 1000g, easy lol

but final fantasy xIII is time consuming and a little hard, id say a 7 is good , ill give you an example, Ninja Gaiden II ... enough said>? if not then you have to beat the game with like 5-10(cant remember) weapons for 5g each play through, talk about a hard game too, its long and boring and the bosses open up and beat you

p.s. -i played the demo of bayonettaand thought they were joking, pulling a matt damon on me.

good guide so far, im kinda mad at my friend telling me this game was awesome when i think its only worth $40

a game can be time consuming and still me easy

like played for 1000 hours~ 1000g, easy lol

but final fantasy xIII is time consuming and a little hard, id say a 7 is good , ill give you an example, Ninja Gaiden II ... enough said>? if not then you have to beat the game with like 5-10(cant remember) weapons for 5g each play through, talk about a hard game too, its long and boring and the bosses open up and beat you

p.s. -i played the demo of bayonettaand thought they were joking, pulling a matt damon on me.

good guide so far, im kinda mad at my friend telling me this game was awesome when i think its only worth $40

its a 9... Im sorry but it is =\

getting #1 on the leaderboard over time will become next to impossible, also getting gold on all training missions get real

re:

Thermal Energy Reactor

Accumulate a combined total of more than 99999 units of thermal energy.

i got this pretty quickly. i just stood in one of those glowing thingy to the i got all nines and it popped.

should it have? i havent finish not one run through yet.

btw, how do you use t-end to heal someone. after you equip it y+lt, what do you do?

also, can it heal a dieing enemy? just wondering about this one.

Hey OP, nice guide. Just know that you put up a typo for the video on what happens with completion glitch. You put the secret area in 2-1 when the video says it's 1-2.

And one of the titles "Keeper of the Flames" says you have to "clear 300 chapters at least a week after beating the game". But what happens when the timetable passes? You can never get that again? If that's the case, then its a missable achievement.

Hey OP, nice guide. Just know that you put up a typo for the video on what happens with completion glitch. You put the secret area in 2-1 when the video says it's 1-2.

Thanks.

And one of the titles "Keeper of the Flames" says you have to "clear 300 chapters at least a week after beating the game". But what happens when the timetable passes? You can never get that again? If that's the case, then its a missable achievement.

It just means, wait a week and then beat 300 chapters after u beat the game. You don't have to do 300 chapters in a week.

http://x360a.com/images/achievements/980/s35.jpgHot Shot - 15http://x360a.com/images/site/gp-g.jpg

Gain promotion to the rank of Gunner.

a list of all ranks before Gunner.

Cadet

Recruit

Petty Officer

Chief Petty Officer

Warrant Officer

Midshipman

Junior Ensign

Ensign

Helmsman

Gunner

u need to play 8-10 h for this rank

7/10 difficulty eh? This is a definitive 10/10. Its among the most demanding lists for any game. More timeconsuming than difficult but still demanding and therefore a 10. Timeconsuming is part of the difficulty, so even if all achievements would unlock on the easiest setting this would be a 10 because of the time it takes. Bayonetta is rated a 9 and was a easy and quick 1000 points compared to what this will be.

I concur. At least a 9, if not then 10.

I have played a lot of games on several accounts (I go for achievements) and I say this is the hardest game I have seen so far, and lots of games I played were rated 7. Those games are easy compared to this