Best ? and lvl Farming so far ...

Sabrelord

Hey there, since im allready Playing since EU release i thought i can add some Helpfull Tips

Best place to farm Boxes....

is E5-C3. Hop asap into the enemy Ship and activate the 1st Countdown...if they activate your Countdown due to the defending AI just wait....as long as your countdown is still ahead you're fine.

About 100 "?" will drop for each player little after the 2nd Countdown starts. They drop approx. in waves of 20 every 15-20 sec.

Just make sure you got enough lifes left (actualy never tried dying with 4of4 players but i heard it's mission failed) and stay there till the end or get out at about 15-10sec before the ship blows up.

Realy fast credits with 4 Guys knowing what to do.

5-10min on Normal ~10k same on Hard ~15k credits

For those still asking, the " ? " Boxes contain mostly Credits to use at the Slot Machine for new nicknames, e-motes, skils and weapons.

Sometimes u get one of theese when u open them.

After a while u get e-motes only...no more tags.

When you reach 100% emotes the price increases to 10k

My first Items: Gold Riffle, Shield SP, Gold Revolver,Machinegun SP, Rocket Launcher SP

Best place for Leveling....

i've found so far is the chapter just before (E5-C2-Area2).

When u battle the Boss try to get into the big Laser Gun asap and stay till you run out of T-eng while burning the weak spots.

Make sure u collect T-eng the area before or pick T-eng Supply and T-eng Weapon master skills.

To make sure it definitely works go with 3 players and normal or higher.

You get 20k exp raising up to ~30k at chapter completion 5-2 with Points 2 skill in about 10min on normal difficulty.

Player 3 and 4 start on the gun side of the ship, depending if u pop in a game on your own or play with friends you should remember that.

I'd suggest to grab 2 friends and run E5-C2+C3 in cycles for cash and exp, also C2 is a good spot to get lots of Akrid kills from the flying ones for the other 2 guys not sitting in the gun.

If you're the lone wolf you can pop into a running game(of course E5-C2-A1, normal,2 players) and still get 20k when your quick enough(datapost near Laser for +1000t-eng), and afterwards you got people to farm ? with, but at least show them! =)

You can find the Spider's weakspot when you go to the Ships left front wing, onto the spiders leg and up to his back, this is not necessary for 20k exp.

My guessing is that exp is mostly related to the damage you do and also obviously to skills, deaths, GJ and stuff but little.

That Boss has massive ammounts of HP (try shooting a knee without the Laser) and u got a massive Gun... u get the picture.

Another guessing is that u can't get more than 20k exp + Bonus at once, just've never seen that happen.

You get the most overall exp with the Superstar ability.

General Tips and Info

Dr Zombie Bone's list of all Abilities:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=229096

MAD's ? Farming (solo method)

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=228509

You don't get your Game completion Achievements ?

If you allready finished E1-C2-A2 go to

My Page -> Statistic -> Campaign Statistic

Then look through the chapters and press A for Area Statistics to search for a missing Area.

When u join a running game u will spawn with the beginning of the next Area so u might have missed 1 but still finished the Chapter and got a rank, happened to me too.

Character customisation:

Every 10th lvl u get a reward, mostly outfits but also weapons!

After your first playthrough you can choose any character for campaign mode.

Go to My Page -> Customisation -> Character Selection and pick one with X

Press UP in the "Character Parts" tab to get to the left side to pick presets like Gears or Wesker

At lvl 80 u can also pick parts from other factions (male head+female body or whatever)

At lvl 90 i got a Faction Leader Head but also some of them from the 10k Slot machine,

Misc.

Most people noticed this pretty late so.... hope it helps

When you fight theese small auto turrets poping out of walls, dont waste your ammo on them, there is a control unit nearby wich looks like a bowl with a red eye. Quick to destroy and surrounding turrets blow with it.

New or higher weapon doesn't mean better but different.

Like MG II is not stronger but a close range smg, wider spread lower range and 80 rounds in about 7sec or SGII is very weak but stuns 10-15sec and so on.

Go to My Page->Lists->Customize list->Weapons

Then pick the weapon class and take a look.

While in weapon customisation tab press RT or LT to preview.

Stack VS weapons, usualy 2-3 untill it's full, just pick them off the ground not a VS

After activating a Datapost a light beam on top shows the direction of the next one.

You can grab T-eng and ?-crates with ur hook.

To skip cutscenes ALL players have to press start.

Edited by Sabrelord

Hey OP if you're still around, could you give us more insight on your career points technique ?

How do you manage to make 20 000 career points during 5-2 ? That's the giant spider fight, right ? No matter how hard I tried (even played on Hard), I can't seem to make more than 7000 points... I took 4 legs and all.

I was playing offline with bots, though.

Does it only work with 3 other human players ?

does anyone know how to access the bosses secret weak point and what it is?

After I shoot the 4 legs there is not much I can do, sometimes it wont even give me the good job opportunity. I have heard it is on his back but i cant figure out how to get on his back.

It's back? Actually, I fell out of the cannon and landed directly below the thing. It has a big orange spot I peppered until the last part of the battle.

and by doing this you're getting 20,000 + points? normal, hard?

I don't understand what I am doing wrong.

I updated the first post a little.

When u battle the Boss try to get into the big Laser Gun asap and stay till you run out of T-eng while burning the weak spots.

Make sure u collect T-eng the area before or pick T-eng Supply and T-eng Weapon master skills.

To make sure it definitely works go with 3 players and normal or higher and be the first in the gun.

I don't think being first matter but would u get out for some1 random ;)?

What exactly are you doing?

Like i wrote in my original post, we played around with it like sharing guns, who's first in the gun, who gets the kill and got very different and confusing results.

to me it allways works or i see it working for others like this

3+ people

normal or higher difficulty

do 75% or more damage on the spider before leaving the laser.

But it happened a few times with 2 people too

It all seems very inconsistant and annoying, especially if you need a to have 3-4 people in with you. I would be interested in finding the best solo CP farming spot.

Other than trying to get the spider bonus CP, doing the final episode final chapter seems to be the best, around 11k at LEAST from doing it even solo.

It all seems very inconsistant and annoying, especially if you need a to have 3-4 people in with you. I would be interested in finding the best solo CP farming spot.

With no point add ons, when i took the spider out with 2 people on normal i got 3,000 and i used the gun... infact the guy NOT using the gun got more points than me... this seems to be constant... I posted on the capcom forum in hopes of getting a real answer

I have never hit above 6k with or without point add on's and that was with 3 ai's vs red eye using the gun...

In theory though since im level 200+ overall, i wouldnt be shocked doing more than me would get them more exp by default since i was playing with this person who got 10,000+ 9 times in a row on 5-3 with points 2, yet i cant get S rank with AI or without AI

This confusion is making leveling hard. I have the Point II abil and it doesn't stay at a constant clip of xp, even though I do the same thing over and over.

Its not that...

I just did 5-3 with a friend on easy (were actually playing easy) i was posting my thing on capcoms forum and we had 2 other people with us...

1 left

i moved maybe 8 feet and thats all i did

1 guy used the laser

and the other cleaned up

2,070 (had points 2 on)

Explain things like this, i did nothing and got 1,600 points? and the best ive done even with the laser is 3,100? this is where the confusion comes into play... unless youre saying even with points 2 you can go from 20,000 to 5,000

since ive gone from 21,000 ? points with 85 boxes to 11,000 points with 108

I always thought red eye was the worm. Also with 5-3 (where around 100 boxes spawn) if you're getting less boxes and more CP, chances are you did more killing during that round.

Edited by baz2009