Complete Noms de Guerre List

Live4Life

I know I need to beat it on Hard first. ;) You are correct, I did do it on a different account. I did it on my friend's account. It's not a Live account though.. :( But still, take home message Extreme is VERY difficult in the first Lost Planet because your T-Eng goes down SO quickly. Holy crap it's like you're driving a Cakti or Hardballer around, but you're only walking. I haven't unlocked Extreme on Lost Planet 2 yet, but I assume this outrageous T-Eng decrease isn't even compared to in Lost Planet 2.

OMG now that I've thought of it, imagine an even harder version of Extreme where your T-Eng decreases at the rate of a Hardballer with its chainsaw out? O.o That would be impossible to do. And very evil of Capcom. :eek:

PS. there are no Data Posts on Extreme. ;)

So you pretty much need to destroy everything containing T-Eng + whilst collecting the targets marks + preparing for the boss.

Its fun though, might do it a third time for my cousins account. :)

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you mean the requirements for them? If so, then yes I'm pretty sure. In one Area or Chapter. But then again it depends on what type of Nom it is. The weapon/VS/grenade Nom progress carry over throughout all your playthroughs. But some must be done in one Area/Chapter.

• 3 weeks later...
What? you need to run 300 chapters in a week from the time you finish the game once? or does it mean 300 chapters then finish the game in a week?

My '300 Chapter Playback achievement' popped up after completing 300 'chapters', online campaign co-op, AFTER I had completed the campaign, and not in any of the online 'matches', I haven't played hardly any ranked or team matches yet!

If you collect all of that stuff you are a crazy loser.

Why would anyone ever want to get that whole list for a measley couple of hundred gamer points.

I like GP but noooooowaaaayyyyy. The game is no way worth that much time.

I did like the space battles online but common, if they want people to play it so much make the game longer and better, not force people to do stupid tricks just to get things.

When they make a game where you can just load up and play and still have a chance to get the requirements I will be happy but they always make it so you have to do some stuff that takes you out of the fun.

Don't you like just playing a game and hearing "BLINK" and you got something for kills or would you rather have to be the worst in the game on purpose or some other rediculous unfun thing just to get one of 4 Billion tags to get an achievement.

Sorry dudes I know a lot of you think it is cool but I think it reflects poorly on the game developer.

Not true Wry he is wrong for calling people losers for liking a game that takes time, patience and a fair amount of skill. Personally I would rather play a 60$ game for months than for a couple of days and be done with it......85% Noms yet still so far to go

• 2 weeks later...

I've a question about this one....

* Keeper of the Flames - Clear 300 chapters or more, but AT LEAST one week after beating the game *

That means, that I've to clear 300 chapters with a maximum time of 1 week, after I beat the game??

Is that's true... is that possible without playing 30h/day??

Ot does it means to play 300 chapters 1 week AFTER I beat the game??

Sorry for the stupid question, my english doesn't works well sometimes ^^'

I've a question about this one....

* Keeper of the Flames - Clear 300 chapters or more, but AT LEAST one week after beating the game *

That means, that I've to clear 300 chapters with a maximum time of 1 week, after I beat the game??

Is that's true... is that possible without playing 30h/day??

Ot does it means to play 300 chapters 1 week AFTER I beat the game??

Sorry for the stupid question, my english doesn't works well sometimes ^^'

It means you have as long as you want to clear 300 chapters, but they must be done a week or later after beating the game. So don't bother doing it the next day, its all wasted time and effort.

• 3 months later...
Complete the 1st game on Extreme whilst collecting all target marks then your see why some of us believe this games Extreme requires no skill. :)

A ton of people gave up on the 1st boss because of like 5 dongo's massacring them over and over again, let me know how far you get if you attempt it.

I have 1000 in LP1...even 1250 in NGII plus many many other tough games complete...its what I do...I try to complete very hard games because I enjoy doing it legit.

However, it is very naive to tell someone that because LP1 was extremely difficult for you that LP2 requires no skill. It does require skill...a different skill...a co op skill and just because it may not be "as difficult" to you does not mean that is extremely difficult for them and requires them to gain skills they did not have.

Also, there is no positive value in telling people the game they play requires no skill just because you think so...even if you do think so...keep it to yourself because other people find this game very difficult. To me, it is not extremely hard, but that does not mean it requires no skill, and when you say things like that it does nobody any good

Edited by xxDAMRONxx

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

For everyone worried about the Number 1 and Top Ten:

I believe you can get those out of the crates.

Several people including one of my friends have randomly gotten top ten and number 1 without doing anything during campaign.

So there may be hope for all those who do not have them yet and desire them.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
What does this mean?

Mega Man - Distributed at events

It means it was given out at special events as a code, more than likely in Japan. I imagine you could compare it to the things vendors give out at E3 or something like that. Basically you more than likely won;t get it, but the special Noms don't count for achivements.

Why would anyone ever want to get that whole list for a measley couple of hundred gamer points.

Because ACHIEVEMENTS are not always just about score. It's called an achievement for a reason and this game puts that to the test. I remember as a kid playing games and actually mastering it and feeling accomplished. This is what the game will feel like if you can 1000/1000. It's not a list for achievements whores or score boosters. Some games have achievements that aren't actually achievements at all, like beating a Halo game on Mythic difficulty. I feel like I've mastered Halo 3, not because I have the full 1750 GS, but because I've done just about everything you can do in the game like Mythic, getting out of levels, etc.

Edited by Zerowind117

• 2 weeks later...
Basically you more than likely won;t get it, but the special Noms don't count for achivements.

That's a relief. I thought I was pretty much screwed when I saw the Capcom employee Nom de Guerre.

Because ACHIEVEMENTS are not always just about score. It's called an achievement for a reason and this game puts that to the test. I remember as a kid playing games and actually mastering it and feeling accomplished. This is what the game will feel like if you can 1000/1000. It's not a list for achievements whores or score boosters. Some games have achievements that aren't actually achievements at all, like beating a Halo game on Mythic difficulty. I feel like I've mastered Halo 3, not because I have the full 1750 GS, but because I've done just about everything you can do in the game like Mythic, getting out of levels, etc.

I'm glad to see someone else who feels this way. I used to 100% games on my gamecube, because it was fun and I felt like I achieved something. True, it was completely worthless to my life, but not because my gamerscore didn't grow. Achievements are a nice list of goals of things to do in a game, and I love them. Not because of the number associated with them though... I'm glad it's some damn hard to unlock everything.

For everyone worried about the Number 1 and Top Ten:

I believe you can get those out of the crates.

Several people including one of my friends have randomly gotten top ten and number 1 without doing anything during campaign.

So there may be hope for all those who do not have them yet and desire them.

Can anyone confirm this? I'd love to complete this game but I feel like Capcom have screwed me. If these 2 aren't obtainable in campaign then Capcom will never see another penny of my money.

Can anyone confirm this? I'd love to complete this game but I feel like Capcom have screwed me. If these 2 aren't obtainable in campaign then Capcom will never see another penny of my money.

It's a complete lie...the crates only offer nom de guerres that are already obtainable in the slot machine

ALSO....ADD GUNSLINGER TO YOUR LIST (EQUIP HANDGUN AND REVOLVER AT SAME TIME)

NUMBER 1 - Achieve 1st place on any country's ranking screen

I was wondering, say the 1st place time is by someone from Japan. Does this mean that if I get second, I'll stilll get this, because I'll have the best time in my country? Also, is there a way to trick it into thinking I'm from somewhere I don't live? This way I could be number 1# in the Antarctica leaderboard.

• 2 weeks later...