Let's Go VS Force!-Merge two VS units.

chesseandham

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRsaN0VVXPo]YouTube- Lost Planet 2 - Tactical Nuke and VS + VS = OMG!!![/ame] This is the video you really want to watch, not the garbage you posted. Next time search around for the quality stuff.

Edited by Donkey Lips

Well here goes gentleman, you have to have the tank VS and the one with wings that flys, both can be found on 4-3 I believe. Then you and a buddy get into each respective VS, get near each other with the flyer facing the butt of the tank, click both thumbsticks down and wiggle left and right, an option to press B to merge will come up, do as it says and......Achievement Unlocked.

I know that sounds ridiculous and I agree its a terrible controls scheme but this is how its done.

i tryed to combine the spider with the rocket pod VS (mission 4-3) were u open the locked shields. I know these 2 work i seen it on a stage with computers. I press the L3 + R3 then wiggle like people say but nothing happens. Anyone know if im doing it wrong? Thanks

i tryed to combine the spider with the rocket pod VS (mission 4-3) were u open the locked shields. I know these 2 work i seen it on a stage with computers. I press the L3 + R3 then wiggle like people say but nothing happens. Anyone know if im doing it wrong? Thanks
you press L3 and R3 in and hold them. Then pull L3 to the left and R3 to the right. Both people need to do this, then it will say Press B to Merge