List of all Abilities

Dr Zombie Bones

CONSERVE T-ENG

Unlocked from the start. Prevents constant consumption of thermal energy. Reduces consumption to half when dashing or doing other special movements.

Slots: 1

Rarity: Initial

LIFESAVER

Unlocked from start. Prevents your life gauge from diminishing when your thermal energy level reachs zero. (No effect for online battles.)

Rarity: Initial

CRITICAL I

Increases the chances of scoring a critical hit (double damage) by 10%, but also increases the damage you take to 1.05 times normal.

Rarity: Common

CRITICAL II

Increases the chances of scoring a critical hit (double damage) by 20%, but also increases the damage you take to 1.1 times normal.

Slots: 2

DEFENSE I

Reduces the damage you take to 85% of normal, but the tradeoff is weaker attacks, 95% of normal (including shooting weapons, melee attacks and grenades).

DEFENSE II

Reduces the damage you take to 75% of normal, but the tradeoff is weaker attacks, 85% of normal (including shooting weapons, melee attacks and grenades).

EVASION I

Extends the period of invincibility when rolling by 1.5 times, but also increases the amount of counter damage you take by 2.1 times.

Rarity: Rare

EVASION II

Extends the period of invincibility when rolling by 2 times, but also increases the amount of counter damage you take by 2.2 times.

FIRE POWER I

Increases the strength of you attacks by 1.2 times, but also increases the damage you take by 1.1 times.

FIRE POWER II

Increases the strength of you attacks by 1.35 times, but also increases the damage you take by 1.2 times.

Head Start (Ammo)

GRENADES I

Increase the power of your grenades by 1.5. (No effect in Vital Suits)

GRENADES II

Increase the power of your grenades by 2. (No effect in Vital Suits)

HEAD START (DISC, GUM, NORMAL, PLASMA OR RELEASE)

Begin the game with the maximum number of this ability’s grenade. Even if Online match settings limit the number of grenades, this ability works. When respawning, as long as these grenades are in play you will start with the maximum number of these greandes.

INVISIBLE

Prevents your position from being shown on the enemy’s radar when walking or running. (Attacking, jumping, grappling, dashing, rolling and other special actions will still give you away.) When you’re playing the Campaign, this ability makes it difficult for enemies to target you.

LAG START

Player begins the game with a minimal ammount of thermal energy (-1000p) along with a 15% reduced ammo and grenade supply. In exchange, this ability increases the number of career points you earn by 1.35 times in Campaign, 1.7 times for Online battles/Training mode bot battles.

MELEE ATTACK I

Increases the strength of your close range attacks by 2 times. (Most typical melee attacks inflict 40 damage. Special melee weapons and heavier VS weapons inflict greater damage).

MELEE ATTACK II

Increases the strength of your close range attacks by 5 times. (Most typical melee attacks inflict 40 damage. Special melee weapons and heavier VS weapons inflict greater damage).

POINTS I

Increases the number of Career Points you earn by 1.125 times in the Campaign and by 1.25 times for Online battles/Training mode bot battles.

POINTS II

Increases the number of Career Points you earn by 1.25 times in the Campaign and by 1.5 times for Online battles/Training mode bot battles.

QUICK RETURN

Shortens your respawn time by 3 seconds and causes you to activate Data Posts 5 times faster.

RECOVERY I

Triples speed with which life is recovered when using the Harmonizer in Campaign and Training modes. (Also health is recovered at a slow rate in online battles thanks to L3thal Insanity)

RECOVERY II

Quintuples speed with which life is recovered when using the Harmonizer in Campaign and Training modes. (Also health is recovered at a slow rate in online battles thanks to L3thal Insanity)

SELF-INFLICTED INJURY

Increases the damage you take by 1.25 times. In exchange, increases the number of Career Points you earn by 1.5 times in Campaign, by 2 times for Online battles/Training mode bot battles.

SOUNDLESS

Silences your footsteps and reduces anchor noise. In the Campaign, the enemy detection radius (outside the line of sight) is is halved, making you difficult to locate.

SPECIAL GUARD I

Protects you from the effects of plasma/fire/wind damage (stun/extra damage/knockback): however you still take any normal damage form these sorts of attacks.

SPECIAL GUARD II

Protects from the same effects as Special Guard I, plus the immobilization effects of ice/vibration/adhesion. However you still take any normal damage form these sorts of attacks.

SPRINTER I

Doubles the length of time you can dash.

SPRINTER II

Triples the length of time you can dash.

SUPERSTAR

Your radar won’t work but your enemies will. In the Campaign this makes you an easy target. In exchange, the Career Points you earn is increased by 2 times in the Campaign and by 3 times in Online battles/Training mode bot battles.

SURVIVAL

You will be left with a sliver of health even when fatally injured. Not effective against grenade explosions, VS explosions, headshots or long falls.

T-ENG SUPPLY

You begin with an extra amount of thermal energy (+2000p) at the games start and every time you respawn. Also, every time you pick up T-ENG you receive 1.5 times the usual amount (including at Data Posts) and 3 times the normal amount at T-ENG Chargers, etc.

T-ENG WEAPON MASTER I

Halves the amount of thermal energy required to use T-ENG-powered weapons. Also the overheat gauge recovers at 1.2 times speed and fills at half speed.

T-ENG WEAPON MASTER II

Reduces to 1/5 the amount of thermal energy required to use T-ENG-powered weapons. Also the overheat gauge recovers at 1.2 times speed and fills at half speed.

TOUGH GET GOING

Increases your attack power by 2 times when your health is reduced below 40%. If your health goes back above 40% your attack power returns to normal.

VS MASTER I

Halves the thermal energy consumption when operating a VS and also speeds up the repair time to 3 times normal speed. Also facilitates VS escape (when escape is possible).

VS MASTER II

No thermal energy is used when operating a VS, repair time is sped up to 3 times normal speed. Furthermore, plasma stun and fire damage effects are eliminated while inside a VS and VS escapes are facilitated (when escapes are possible)

VS TAKEDOWN

Enhances ability to pierce a VS’s armored exterior to 1.5 times and increases damage to weak poins by 1.8 times. Effective while you are piloting a VS.

Credit goes to Dragunreaver (from GameSpot Forums)

Edited by Dr Zombie Bones

• 1 month later...

Superstar is wrong, U have a Radar, but ur always shown in the HUD where u been With name and Title, Even in Online Games, also Enemy know exactly who and where you are, but it spends lots of Point don't know exactly how much more, but it hell'a'lot.

I hope this helps.